The Rose Bowl game

NKG6002

Unfortunally I wont be watching The ALABAMA Crimson Tide play in the National Championship game from the Caribbean. Before the season began I predicited Alabama vs Texas so lets see if I am correct. ROLL TIDE !!

Actually, I will be in the Caribbean and hope you are right. As a die hard Gator hater, ROll Tide.:D

You dog you. We will be sailing on the Miracle out of Ft Lauderdale in Jan and I will have to stop by one of the Primanti Bros restaurants in Ft Lauderdale while we are there. :)

Mike, IMO, the one by the beach is better than the one on Oakland. Must be the atmosphere.:) Have a great cruise...Laurie deserves it:)

Re the Rose Bowl...as much as I miss watching the Bruins get larger and smaller from those "special" end zone Alumni seats in Pasadena, nothing comes close to the whiplash I got from the 40 yard line at Darryl Royal in 1997 watching UCLA run effortlessly up and down the field against those Longhorns:D

Stephen

Mike, IMO, the one by the beach is better than the one on Oakland. Must be the atmosphere.:) Have a great cruise...Laurie deserves it:)

Re the Rose Bowl...as much as I miss watching the Bruins get larger and smaller from those "special" end zone Alumni seats in Pasadena, nothing comes close to the whiplash I got from the 40 yard line at Darryl Royal in 1997 watching UCLA run effortlessly up and down the field against those Longhorns:D

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, we will try the restaurant on the beach. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

Give an update on the FLL Primanti's. We have flown into FLL 3 times, but everytime, our travel days have been pure hell, and just wanted to get to sleep. On the Liberty in Oct, I got a ham and cheese from the deli, put cole slaw on it, then went and got some fries from the grill and stole my wife's tomatoe from her burger....

Give an update on the FLL Primanti's. We have flown into FLL 3 times, but everytime, our travel days have been pure hell, and just wanted to get to sleep. On the Liberty in Oct, I got a ham and cheese from the deli, put cole slaw on it, then went and got some fries from the grill and stole my wife's tomatoe from her burger....

Will do Jon. We get back mid Jan and I will let you know how it is. The only two Primanti Bros I have been to are in the Strip District and the one in Jefferson Boro on Route 51.

Archived