Great Experience with Carnival Customer Service

Ithocles

I see so many threads about poor customer service experiences with Carnival that I wanted to make sure and balance it out with some positive news.

I booked an 8A cabin in early September for a 7-day sailing on Carnival Liberty departing January 30th. Since that time, I have received two price drops and have upgraded my room three times, the most recent being a few minutes ago. Every time I have called, the person on the other end of the phone has been kind and professional. There was some confusion on this last call, and the representative, Denise, was willing to stay on the phone as long as it took to take care of my issues, and there were a few! <grin> I'm very thankful for all the work that they have been putting forward in customer service. Hopefully the upgrade fairy will be as kind.

I see so many threads about poor customer service experiences with Carnival that I wanted to make sure and balance it out with some positive news.

I booked an 8A cabin in early September for a 7-day sailing on Carnival Liberty departing January 30th. Since that time, I have received two price drops and have upgraded my room three times, the most recent being a few minutes ago. Every time I have called, the person on the other end of the phone has been kind and professional. There was some confusion on this last call, and the representative, Denise, was willing to stay on the phone as long as it took to take care of my issues, and there were a few! <grin> I'm very thankful for all the work that they have been putting forward in customer service. Hopefully the upgrade fairy will be as kind.

I am happy you had such a good experience:D...I wish I could say the same:( I just finished writing a letter to Carnival, expressing how upset I was with how customer service handled my call today.

So many post recently have been over the top negative. It is good to hear some good news. I know that I have been very lucky on all my cruises and have nothing but good expericence with Carnival. One of the days it will probably turn around and bite me. I guarantee that when it does I will not be on a public forum runing my mouth and threating to sue anyone.

Archived