Conrad Condado

Kaboochi

Are we to assume that Conrad Condado is in SanJuan, PuertoRico? That is the only city I am familiar with that has a Condado section, but if you want an accurate answer to your question, you should clarify IMO:)

You got it, San Juan, Condado area. I'd just like some feedback about the hotel and some restaurants near there. We always stay in the Condado area but this hotel is about 5 blocks from where we have stayed in the past. I would also like to know if there are any convenience shops w/i walking distance to buy some water and cokes. Thanks

I stay here almost 2 years ago right after their renovations. Beautiful resort...staff was hit or miss and food and beverage prices were high. But, the pool bar servers were great. They remember our drinks and used our names after the 1st day.

There is a convenience store down the block from the property that is a basic grocery store and is an easy walk to some good restaurants near the Renaissance and Marriott hotels.

I stay here almost 2 years ago right after their renovations. Beautiful resort...staff was hit or miss and food and beverage prices were high. But, the pool bar servers were great. They remember our drinks and used our names after the 1st day.

There is a convenience store down the block from the property that is a basic grocery store and is an easy walk to some good restaurants near the Renaissance and Marriott hotels.

Wilo Benet's best restaurant, Pikayo moved to the Conrad a couple of weeks ago. Check www.wilobenet.com

Pikayo is one of my favorite restaurants, expensive but always a hit. :)

Cannot tell you anything about what is in the area as we got there just before midnight on Sat before our Sun cruise so we did not get around the area. We were just there last month.

Can tell you the hotel was definitely worth the price paid. We got it through Priceline and it worked out just fine, no problems at all.

Tim

I was just there on Sunday. It's a beautiful resort. The rooms are not too much to my liking - the one I got reminded me of a hotel in South Beach; stylish but a little musty and cold. The bed was extremely comfy though. Beware the high drink prices and resort surcharge. Pool areas were awesome. Not much in the immediate area, you have to walk a bit to get to shops but that's not a big deal. We didn't eat at Pikayo but Ropa Vieja was pretty good. Word of advice - get the dish the restaurant is named after. :D

I was just there on Sunday. It's a beautiful resort. The rooms are not too much to my liking - the one I got reminded me of a hotel in South Beach; stylish but a little musty and cold. The bed was extremely comfy though. Beware the high drink prices and resort surcharge. Pool areas were awesome. Not much in the immediate area, you have to walk a bit to get to shops but that's not a big deal. We didn't eat at Pikayo but Ropa Vieja was pretty good. Word of advice - get the dish the restaurant is named after. :D

Thank you BX, we'll check out Ropa

Archived