march 5 Costa Meditteranea

AmyChistopher

HI guys! I need some help. I am nervous about this ship but its simply fear of the unknowm. I have sailed Carnival and Disney, do you think i will have fun on this one. My DH and I are sailing with his dad and step mom and this boat doesnt seem as relaxed as cruises i have been on. Please tell me I will have a good time

• 4 weeks later...

I can't answer your question because this will be my 1st cruise. But I can tell you im in the same boat. Literally lol. Im nervous too. Hopefully we will all have a good time. Maybe we will see each other on the ship.

Well Im 37 Luke is 33 and I have 2 kids but they are not going. They are going on there own cruise with there dad in 2 weeks. So its just the 2 of us. We like to dance. sit by the pool with a daiquiri, We pretty much are just going to relax, have fun and get away from this cold weather. And hopefully in 1 of the ports Luke can swim with the fish. Im not sure I want to do that.

Please tell me about yourself . Oh yeah my name is Amy also.

Look foward to hearing from you.

feel free to email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net

I am 30 and my husband is 34. we are presently working on having kids, but none yet. maybe this cruise will do the trick. we are going with my father in law and his wife and they have cruised with Costa before and loved it.

I cant wait to sit by the pool, with a frufru drink and a good book. im totally looking forward to it. we cruised during the hurricane last year with Disney and loved it. we went to cozumel so arent planning on doing anything there although i have found a cool miniature gold place run by americans so we may do that.

we plan on having lunch somewhere in key west and just relaxing..we live in atlanta what about you?

amy

looking forward to our vacation. went on a disney cruise in sept but it was interrupted by a hurricane. Traveling this time with my husbands dad, his wife and their hairdresser. interesting combination i guess. We have a balcony and i cant wait to sit in the sunshine, read a good book and have a pina colada. i love these websites. we are presently deciding about some excursions..

amy

well were from upstate ny . Have been cruising for the last 14 years str .First time on costa done mostly carnival but made it to norwegain dawn year before, celebrity century last year , and , royal carib.years ago the majesty of the seas.Been to this west carib about 7 times tho.So we know these ports really well.

I do not know about the Costa Mediterranea but I have cruised the Caribbean on the Costa Atlantica and had a great time. No complaints from me.

I will be on the Costa Magica, March 5th for a cruise of the Mediterranean.

My advice is to take the negative comments you read on these message boards with a grain of salt. Your cruise experience is what you make of it, so great times and pleasant memorable experiences can be had by travelers who where on the same ship at the same time with travelers who were unhappy with their experience.

So people just like to complain.

i just returned from the costa Mediterannea.. you are in for a treat.. we all found the food to be excellent, espepcially the cold soups, steaks, pastas,rack of lamb... enterainment was wonderful.. don't miss the two major production shows and the individual performers.. it is a late nite ship, there is always something going on, music in all the lounges, games with the staff, etc.. it was my first costa cruise out of 27 cruises and I was pleasantly surprised.. even the captain was walking around the ship posing for photos with the pax ..bon voyage

Archived