Southern Carib on Serenade w/ toddler - suggestions?

We are taking Serenade in January to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, Dominica and St. Croix. We are taking a 20 month old and I'm hoping there are some good excursions you can recommend for us. We are already booked for Coral Land & Sea in St. Thomas but the other locales I'm having a hard time finding things to do that will let us take a toddler. I don't want to take her to the beach all day, every day. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

When we were last in St Croix it was on a Disney ship and it was a new port for Disney so they did not have a multitude of excursions set up yet. We just got off the ship and walked to a park at the end of the pier which had a nice little beach where all the kids were either swimming or getting their feet wet and making sand castles. Their are picnic tables on a little hill above the beach and right behind that (across the street) you will see a playground. Our grandkids had a ball just running around in the grass after a few days onboard a ship and playing on the playground. Our youngest was about 1 year old then and oldest would have been 8 but they all had fun and ran off some excess energy.

We are taking Serenade in January to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, Dominica and St. Croix. We are taking a 20 month old and I'm hoping there are some good excursions you can recommend for us. We are already booked for Coral Land & Sea in St. Thomas but the other locales I'm having a hard time finding things to do that will let us take a toddler. I don't want to take her to the beach all day, every day. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

You may have better luck posting this on the Family Board here on CC. Lot of the people over there cruise with little ones and could probably give you some great ideas. Here is a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived