internet Packages

cpj

I will be going on my sixth cruise with Princess and I am now a Platinum member and would I be getting a extra 250 free minutes with any package that I purchase. Also what is the preferred phone line.. It is a 12 day cruise in January leaving from Syndey.

The internet credit depends on the length of the cruise.

I may be off on the number of days for each, but I think:

< 8 days = $75 = 150 minutes

8 to 13 = $100 = 250 minutes

> 13 days = $200 = 500 minutes with $25 left for a few more minutes..

This assumes you buy the largest package you can get for free.

Whenever we have signed up for the internet package on the embarkation day, there were bonus minutes added to our account. On our most recent 10-day cruise on the Ruby, the 250 minutes/$100 package was complementary for Platinum/Elite, with 30 bonus minutes on embarkation day.

David

Whenever we have signed up for the internet package on the embarkation day, there were bonus minutes added to our account. On our most recent 10-day cruise on the Ruby, the 250 minutes/$100 package was complementary for Platinum/Elite, with 30 bonus minutes on embarkation day.

David

The bonus for first day purchase seems to depend on the internet manager. On some ships it is given, but not on others. We dd not get it on the Tahitian last month or during the summer, but did on the Pacific early this year.

The bonus for first day purchase seems to depend on the internet manager. On some ships it is given, but not on others. We dd not get it on the Tahitian last month or during the summer, but did on the Pacific early this year.

Thanks for the info.

David

The internet credit depends on the length of the cruise.

I may be off on the number of days for each, but I think:

< 8 days = $75 = 150 minutes

8 to 13 = $100 = 250 minutes

> 13 days = $200 = 500 minutes with $25 left for a few more minutes..

This assumes you buy the largest package you can get for free.

This is only partially correct. You do not qualify for the $200 package unless your cruise is 21 days or longer.

I will be going on my sixth cruise with Princess and I am now a Platinum member and would I be getting a extra 250 free minutes with any package that I purchase. Also what is the preferred phone line.. It is a 12 day cruise in January leaving from Syndey.

I don't think Platinum has a preferred line. Could be wrong, but AFAIK, it's for Elite.

The Platinum or Elite preferred line for U.S. Captain's Circle Members is 800-788-1699.Hope this helps!

I don't think Platinum has a preferred line. Could be wrong, but AFAIK, it's for Elite.

In the Captins circle quarterly it states preferred phone line for Platinum members. I just wondered what it was. Also could you please tell me what AFAIK is. Thanks for the responce.

In the Captins circle quarterly it states preferred phone line for Platinum members. I just wondered what it was. Also could you please tell me what AFAIK is. Thanks for the responce.

See other post which gave you the phone number. I guess it's for Platinum too. Didn't know that. AFAIK = as far as I know, and now I do know. :D

This is only partially correct. You do not qualify for the $200 package unless your cruise is 21 days or longer.

Sorry. I can't keep track of the different cutoffs for FCC's, shareholder benefits and platinum/elite internet credit. They all kick in at different length cruises.

Archived