Weather question!

toothgirl

Hi!

I'm booked for an Easter cruise on the Sun Princess, to the Carribbean....and I'm wondering what's the weather gonna be like? I looked up the average teperatures, and in Miami during that time of year, it's usually 15'C (metric), which is not very warm at all!!! Does this mean I'm gonna be freezing on the ship, and I should forget all excisting dreams of sunbathing on the deck??? Has anyone, been on a cruise to the carribbean in March before? What's the weather like?

Just wondering,

not ready to panic just yet,:rolleyes:

Kristin

Kristen,

I think by "average" they mean the average of the high for the day and the low for the day...Lauderdale has probably a daily high in March of between 25 and 30C.......and it will be at least that on the cruise. You should also note that as the ship proceeds south, the sun will become more intense.

In short, the weather will be very conducive to sunbathing on the deck!

marc

Hi:

I live in South Florida year round. The weather will be plenty warm for sunbathing and wearing summer clothes. Heck, it's like that right now (high 77F or about 25C).

Have fun.

Oh, the sun is intense all year too. And it get worse as you travel south. Be sure to use lots of sunscreen.

Archived