Confused about who to book Los Veranos Canopy Tour with?

eggypann

We have several in our group who want to do the Los Veranos Canopy Tour. I'm confused about who to book with. I went to Los Veranos and they quote $79 pp. However, through Johann and Sandra the price is $67 pp. Is there a reason for the difference? Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!

We have several in our group who want to do the Los Veranos Canopy Tour. I'm confused about who to book with. I went to Los Veranos and they quote $79 pp. However, through Johann and Sandra the price is $67 pp. Is there a reason for the difference? Would appreciate any comments. Thanks!

Johann & Sandra are third party tour brokers and just happen to offer this tour at a discounted rate right now.

The excursion operator is really selling the excursion for the same price ($67 USD). If you click on the "reservation policy" tab you will find that a 15% discount is offered for people that book online vs. a tourist that just walks in the door or reserves via telephone.

The real difference is found in the refund policy and payment method. I believe PuertoVallartaTours takes credit cards & has a no-port, no-pay policy while Los Veranos uses PayPal and may have a no-port, no-pay refund policy.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
To the people who have just walked in the office and scheduled: How did it work out for you, and how many do they need to take a group? Thanks

I really don't think they have a minimum number for any given time slot. Your real problem might be the lack of space for the next tour when you show up.

Although hotel/resort vacationers go every day, it gets real tight when ships are in port. Each time slot will accomodate 50 people. For next Wednesday, the 1045 & 1145 tours are already full. The 1 PM time slot has only 17 spaces left. The 1145 tour on the Tuesday after Chrismas is already full too.

So ... the chance you take by not booking in advance is being turned away or being pushed to a later tour that might make you rush to get back before the ship sails.

Happy Holidays - Enjoy!

Archived