back of the ship?

mrsnemo328

We're about to try our first aft - an OV on the Amsterdam 14-day Alaska - I can't wait!!! Have always wanted an aft, and now my wish will be fulfilled - for 14 days - can't beat that!!! We're right under the pool on the Lido deck, but I have no concerns since it will be Alaska in late May/early June, so don't imagine we'll be hearing much chair dragging;). And any vibration or noise from docking certainly won't bother us - just happy to be there and enjoying this exicting itinerary. Looking forward to being mesmerized by the wake and the spectacular scenery. Just 6 months (and one day, but who's counting????:p) from today. YAHOO!

Hey everyone, just to be clear, I don't believe that the Inspiration has aft-balcony cabins. The OP I believe is just talking about a cabin in the aft of the ship, perhaps an OV.

OP, I like the back of the ship because there's not a lot of foot traffic ... the only people back there are the ones who live back there or the room stewards. Otherwise, you may feel a little more vibration, but nothing too serious most of the time.

Archived