Your sail date and huge conventions

suss1234

I while back on an RCCL thread::

I saw a website posted about looking up your sail date to see if big conventions/huge parties are on your sailing.

I tried to look it back up but I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have that website name?

Thanks!!!!!

Unless it's a convention of "unconventionals"....(swingers, rowdy folk, etc...) you won't even know if a "group" is onboard with you....and 99% of the time, there are groups on EVERY sailing....

Many times, it's a "corporate" thing...and those folks won't even know each other, so it's not like there will be great blocks of space taken up by a "group'....they may have some sort of meeting room booked, but that won't affect you at all.

Generally, if a huge group will be utilizing the entire ship, they will do a "charter", and you won't be allowed on that sailing, unless you're part of the group!

Don't worry!

To answer your question, you can simply type in the name of your ship and the sail date (in Google, Yahoo, whatever your favorite browser is) in a few different formats and see what comes up.

Otherwise, I agree with cb at sea in terms of not having much impact on your cruise. I WILL report though that we were on a sailing with a large wedding party, and the piano bar was reserved just for the wedding group two out of seven nights...and that was the ONLY negative (if you want to call it that) impact I've personally had from a group.

Archived