Alamo Shuttle to Port of Miami

TERRIER1

Can anyone tell me if the Alamo shuttle bus running from the Miami Airport Rental location to the cruise ship port in Miami leaves you off a central location within the port of do they run the shuttle from terminal to terminal for drop off?

If they leave you at a central location what is that location and then how do you get to your cruise terminal? The port looks large and too big for walking from the map I have seen. Any info is appreciated. thanks.

Can anyone tell me if the Alamo shuttle bus running from the Miami Airport Rental location to the cruise ship port in Miami leaves you off a central location within the port of do they run the shuttle from terminal to terminal for drop off?

If they leave you at a central location what is that location and then how do you get to your cruise terminal? The port looks large and too big for walking from the map I have seen. Any info is appreciated. thanks.

They drop you off in front of your ship

It is ship to ship. Only downside is that if you are transferring to your ship after dropping off your rental and you're on say Majesty, you have to visit the other ship drop-off/pickup points first, so could be a while.

ScrozUK

Maybe they changed, but I called them a month ago just to confirm that they still had the shuttle and was told 30 minutes. I'm guessing the every 8 minutes bus is to MIA. Those busses run much more frequently. Either way, it is a very efficeint process and is clearly marked where to catch the port bus.

• 6 years later...

was about every 30 minutes. Dropped us off in front of our ship. Great service, fast and easy. We did have to lug our luggage up and elevator to the shuttle pick up area. Not a problem but my suitcase broke and we had to carry the heavy one. We made it just fine. Will buy a better suitcase for the next trip/

• 2 years later...

Wow! Reviving a 3-year old thread! :)

Alamo, National, Thrifty and Enterprise still offer shuttle services between their MIA airport car rental location and POM. After you return your car they will direct you to the shuttle, which will drop you off at your ship.