question re crown and anchor coupons and obc

mmp13

We booked a royal cruise while on a cruise this november. I just found a crown and anchor coupon for the cruise we booked. Can I use this coupon and will it negate the on board credit we get for booking onboard?

• 1 month later...

I ran into this same problem earlier this week, called C&A and they told me to fax the coupon to them along with the booking information. I did that and have not heard anything back or seen anything credited to my account...do you know how long it usually takes to see if they accepted the certificate or not?

If you booked onboard then that is probably your next cruise credit and then you can use your crown and anchor savings certificate. If you used a travel agent, give her/him your coupon number. If you booked directly then fax it in to Royal Caribbean/Celebrity.

If the OP is getting an OBC from booking onboard, whether it was a specific cruise or a NextCruise booking, then she will not be able to use her C&A Savings Certificate.

Can you combine the Diamond credit for a balcony cabin ($200 for 7 day cruise) with the OBC? We've never booked on board and I wasn't sure if it was one or the other. We always stay in a balcony or JS so I'm not interested in the on board OBC if I can't have my $200 balcony credit.

Can you combine the Diamond credit for a balcony cabin ($200 for 7 day cruise) with the OBC? We've never booked on board and I wasn't sure if it was one or the other. We always stay in a balcony or JS so I'm not interested in the on board OBC if I can't have my $200 balcony credit.

Unfortunately you can not. As of 1/1/09 you can now only select one benefit per cruise for all cruises booked after that date.

You can, however, still be eligible for residency/senior/military/police & fire priced reductions if they become available for your cruise.

Unfortunately you can not. As of 1/1/09 you can now only select one benefit per cruise for all cruises booked after that date.

You can, however, still be eligible for residency/senior/military/police & fire priced reductions if they become available for your cruise.

Got it! Thanks so much for the info!

If you booked onboard then that is probably your next cruise credit and then you can use your crown and anchor savings certificate. If you used a travel agent, give her/him your coupon number. If you booked directly then fax it in to Royal Caribbean/Celebrity.

Aren't you a travel agent? This is at least the second time this week that you have given incorrect information.

mmp13, you can't use both benefits, as kc320 and cruisenfever told you. You can pick whichever one is larger, however.

Archived