Caribbean new year

1st time!!! going to the caribbean on the 27th December can anyone help information on trips do own or ships?- what we must visit while there? best island for shopping? is there a laundry room on board or should I take iron is it allowed? any information would be appreciated many THANKS:cool:

1st time!!! going to the caribbean on the 27th December can anyone help information on trips do own or ships?- what we must visit while there? best island for shopping? is there a laundry room on board or should I take iron is it allowed? any information would be appreciated many THANKS:cool:

Have a look at rosiebee's thread a few down from here 'Caribbean - organised trips or DiY'. There are some links there to help you.

There's no laundry room on Destiny and you're not supposed to use irons in your cabin - but there is a laundry service (payable) if you really need it. We usually find creases drop out fairly well once your clothes are hung up - and everyone else has the same problem so don't worry about it.

The other thread should answer some of your questions - if you need to know anything else, just get back and I'm sure one of us will be able to help. Enjoy your trip :)

Thanks Kruzseeker been reading all threads :) not long now can't wait to be in the sun

You're welcome. All these threads asking about the Caribbean has brought back such happy memories of a wonderul time! Wish I was going too!!!! Have a wonderful time! :)

Archived