Carnival afternoon tea

mmpadp

On our last cruise with Carnival (3 months ago) there was one afternoon tea served. It was on the last sea day and held in one of the lounges. They had a pretty good variety of teas to choose from as well as cucumber sandwiches, pastries and cookies. It was quite lovely and a nice way to spend some time.

Afternoon tea is held on sea days only. I can't comment on which ships it is offered on and where, as I have only attended the one on the Freedom (conquest class). It was held in one of the dining rooms at 3 pm; they had finger foods and played classical music. It was really nice!

Afternoon tea has been scheduled on all of our cruises - sea days only. The location has varied for us - on the Conquest-class ships as well as the Victory, it has been in the deck 4 aft lounge (aka the cigar bar - there is no smoking allowed during tea). On Spirit-class ships, it's been in one of the lounges near the dining room. I would recommend arriving early - on a couple of our cruises, we were right on time and there were no seats left! I also highly recommend the scones that they serve - they're really good.

Archived