good price???

4nzic1

Hi all. First please forgive any errors as I am at work and typing on my blackberry...we have high filters on work computers for security reasons and some sites come up blocked/restricted. :) I can't wait until I get home this afternoon to ask this question. I'm currently on a major airline's website and see rt air from my southern california location to jacksonville May 5, 2010 (I'm doing May 6 Fascination sailing) for $250.40 total price. Should I snatch that up asap?

P.S. I hope I selected the correct emoticon (the ?) Because it's hard to tell where the bubbles line up to which emoticon on this blackberry mobile web version of cruisecritic.com :)

I'd say go for it...I got $177 for this weekends RT from OH to CA and I was extremely happy...didn't do so well for Feb...ended up at $206...STILL a great price since those same tickets are now going for $383 a piece:eek:

Wow, you found awesome deals. I'm right next door in Indianapolis and I can't get anything out to CA for less then $300. We may just bite the bullet and do it though.

Wow, you found awesome deals. I'm right next door in Indianapolis and I can't get anything out to CA for less then $300. We may just bite the bullet and do it though.

You have plenty of time for airfare........6 months out is when southwest releases their prices then the competition starts.......

Great deal. I'm with firefly, if less than $300 R/T, I'd take it!

That 24 hour hold locks in my price so in case airfare gets wacky befor I get home at 3pm -m safe. And the layover times aren't that bad either. But can anyone tell me y airline choices on the day the ship returns are either 8am,10am then jump to 230p and later flights....well, that seems to be flight times for the least expensive tix. Lol I don't mind the 230p time because that means I don't have to rush off the ship. I did that two wks ago on .iracle and love the 'mosey along' to the airport approach. :)

You have plenty of time for airfare........6 months out is when southwest releases their prices then the competition starts.......

Yeah, we are planning on the Splendor in May. We will probably wait till Jan. or Feb. to book airfare. I would just hate for it to go over $400 or something.

Yeah, we are planning on the Splendor in May. We will probably wait till Jan. or Feb. to book airfare. I would just hate for it to go over $400 or something.

They only have two out going and in coming from ont to/from jax according to their schedule and they don't work for me (8am's and 10am's both ways). If u take their 8ams u will get a good deal of $99 each way....but if u take the 10am's price is from $179 and up each way!!! The outgoing from ont wouldn't be an issue since I always fly to port the day of. But the return is the problem for me as I think 10am/1030 flight on disembarkation day would be pushing it. Trust me, swa was my first search becuz I like their baggage and cancellation policies...no fees for either :)

Archived