Packing Water, cola and wine

hobbesl0l20

We are going on our first cruise this year with Holland America and I know we can bring soda, sine and water. I was wondering what everyone packs water, soda and wine in? We are driving to the port so any advice would be helpful. Do we put luggage tags on whatever it is?

You can pack it anyway you are comfortable with. If you are checking it, be sure any class is well protected, so it won't break. As to plastic, make sure it won't be crushed. Porters don't always use the level of care you might prefer for your luggage.

If you are carrying it, consider the weight and the distance you may have to go with it.

I carried it on board myself in a grocery tote. 12 pack of soda, box of wine and 12 pack of water. No problems. We boarded around 2 so the room were ready. You could put a luggage tag on it if necessary or if you board sooner than 2pm, but then I would use a duffle.

Archived