Why not use plastic water bottles instead of buying rum runners?

eggypann

Or go to a lounge, sit down like an adult person on vacation and order a drink. Enjoy the music, the people watching, the service of having a bartender/steward serve you. Enjoy vacation.

Sorry, JMHO........

Well, we enjoy having a pre dinner glass of wine or an after dinner cordial on our private balcony... just DW and I enjoying the ocean view. fortunately, this is not an issue on our preferred cruise line (princess):)

The shots would have to be individually labeled showing how many ounces each shot is for you to be able to put them into a 311 bag. You would not be able to carry that many of them due to the quart size restriction of the 311 bag.

Another consideration would be the quality of the alcohol contained in those shots. While I don't drink top shelf liquor all the time, I also don't like grain alcohol either. I would see if you can by them individually and try them out first and see if the liquor is actually drinkable.

We had them for our last cruise. It wasn't top shelf alcohol, but it wasn't paint thinner either. It was good rum and vodka.

We bought them once we landed in Tampa. We opened the bag of shots, and dispersed them throughout our luggage. We took the extras home, in our checked bags. We didn't have any problems.

The container store sells suitable plastic bottles to smuggle booze on board.

Have smuggled it on in a suitcase. Just carried it on in a carry on and have carried it on in a plastic bag.

Have never once had a problem.:D

Like most - I have never had a problem. Have even taken original bottles, wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a zip lock baggie. We now have the plastic flasks and use them on every trip.

Believe me - we do purchase at the bars / pools - but like others - like a drink on our baloncy without having to wait for someone to bring it!

Archived