Need 2 more cabins for Dream 12/12/09

koop12

Hi, Just looking for a little advice I have 3 cabins already booked for this Dream 12/12/09 sailng and now we have a few more family members who wish to join us (6 in total). When I phoned Carnival they told me they only have 1 cabin left for 3 and only 2 cabins left in total. What do you think my chances are of any others becoming available. I understand it's a tough question, but I have never cruised before, so I thought I'd ask people with a little cruise experience.

Thanks

Problem is that it's an all 6 or none of them can go. Man I hate this about my family. I guess. I'll just have to wait and see otherwise tough luck for them. I hate being the bearer of bad news. Thanks for your help.

and Carnival only has cabins enought for 5, wow, talk about bad luck. Keep watching and pretend booking to see if something comes open. Call a TA and see if they can get something thru, Carnival, might have a cabin held back??

My Dec 3rd cruise, has one inside and one balcony left last time I saw it, so those cruises are just about sold out when you only see two cabins left. Dec 12, the rate dropped down so low for Texans, I bet it really filled up the ship.

Hi, Just looking for a little advice I have 3 cabins already booked for this Dream 12/12/09 sailng and now we have a few more family members who wish to join us (6 in total). When I phoned Carnival they told me they only have 1 cabin left for 3 and only 2 cabins left in total. What do you think my chances are of any others becoming available. I understand it's a tough question, but I have never cruised before, so I thought I'd ask people with a little cruise experience.

Thanks

Try asking for these specific (outside) cabins: 7208, 7207, 6202, in addition there are several inside cabins open on this sailing: 11207, 11208, 11212, 11216, 11217, 11220, 11231, 11233, 11239, 11242, 6470, 6473.

They are all available, and the outsides may be able to handle your extras.

I had a similar issue once until I specifically called out cabin numbers.

Be prepared to place deposits when you call.

Good luck.

Try asking for these specific (outside) cabins: 7208, 7207, 6202, in addition there are several inside cabins open on this sailing: 11207, 11208, 11212, 11216, 11217, 11220, 11231, 11233, 11239, 11242, 6470, 6473.

They are all available, and the outsides may be able to handle your extras.

I had a similar issue once until I specifically called out cabin numbers.

Be prepared to place deposits when you call.

Good luck.

are these triples? sounds like the OP only wants triples, might be why so little availbility, but worse comes to worse, I agree, book 3 cabins for 2.

Thanks for all your help guys, TA managed to get me 3 doubles. When I spoke Carnival on the phone they told me they only had 2 cabins in total left. Tea4ular how did you know those cabins were open when then pvp didn't? Man what a resource CC Thank you all so much!

I don't know what your PVP was talking about, there are still several cabins available on this sailing as I looked two minutes ago.

It's the oldest trick in the book. I am sure Carnival Dream has only had "2" cabins available for the past month... Gets people to book quickly without second guessing themselves...

Archived