PNG visa requirement help

cottagemama

Hi

We will be sailing on Rhapsody of Seas on Feb 26, 2010. We are from Canada and I understand or misunderstood that RCCL provide's PNG visa's onboard to US citizens and charges to their onboard account. Can someone tell me if they also provide them to other nationalities as well? would like to get the answer from others would have sailed to PNG. thanks so much for your help

Cottagemama

Hi

We will be sailing on Rhapsody of Seas on Feb 26, 2010. We are from Canada and I understand or misunderstood that RCCL provide's PNG visa's onboard to US citizens and charges to their onboard account. Can someone tell me if they also provide them to other nationalities as well? would like to get the answer from others would have sailed to PNG. thanks so much for your help

Cottagemama

hi, we cruised on Princess to Rabual PNG and Princess charged everyone AUD $43 even if you didnt go ashore so i suppose RCCL does the same but it would be in USD

rkmw

Just been on the Rhapsody calling at PNG Yes they will get visas for anyone whatever nationality they are but it will be just under $50 US We managed to get our visa in Brisbane at the consulate for AUD37 instead as we are British it actually cost more than if we were Australian

Google on your own country's google search and see if they have a visa place convenient to your address. It only takes 2 visits if they are close by Have a good time if you want to know about a very good alternative private tour to the RCI offered one in PNG please contact ,me and get together with others on your roll call We had a fabulous time in a air conditioned coach with professional guides while the Ships tour did not have air conditioning and they had 6th form school children as their guides regards Yvonne

Archived