Sleep Inn Hotel

bby31288

We stayed at the sister hotel to sleep inns called comfort inns.they are in a one block radius of each other.There is a shuttle that you can arrange at hotel that will cost around 10.00pp.If you need them to they also offer pick up at the airport.Their shuttle is a little hard to tell it is a shuttle and not a small handi bus.It is white with little or no markings on it.Just call the hotel from the airport courtesy phones and they will dispatch you a shuttle.

The crusie terminal is about 15 min. away but the traffic will make it seem longer.It is the fastest embarkation I have ever had.Just remember to tip the porters 1.00 per bag they have to move for you.

Hope this helps have a great time.:D

Regards from your friend to the north.

Carnival spirit march 1/05 mexican riviera

Carnival Spirit March 14/04 southern Carr.

Carnival paridise May 4/03 Western Carr

RRCL Visions of the seas 07/01 Alaska

Thanks for the info. We rented a car right in the Airport. I think it is Dollar. We hope to drive to South Beach, etc. I am thinking though. We will have to return the car to the Airport? Would it be eaiser to forget renting the car and take the shuttle from the Hotel to the terminal??

Would it be eaiser to forget renting the car and take the shuttle from the Hotel to the terminal??

(tongue in cheek) "-)"

No way. First you are at the mercy of the shuttle driver. Second, onehas to tip the driver. Third, you may be in a van with people you don't get along with.

-)Tongue in cheek

from

http://www.computeruser.com/resources/dictionary/emoticons.html

Meant or expressed ironically or facetiously.

from

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tongue-in-cheek

Thanks for the info. We rented a car right in the Airport. I think it is Dollar. We hope to drive to South Beach, etc. I am thinking though. We will have to return the car to the Airport? Would it be eaiser to forget renting the car and take the shuttle from the Hotel to the terminal??

South Beach is a neat place to visit.there is a small bistro style restaurant near there that has fantastic food.There also is a guy( if he is still there) that builds the wildest sand castles I have ever seen ( keep in mind tough the only castle we hve seen lately are made out of snow).He charges a small donation to take photos of the sculpture,and he makes enough to keep him alive for the winter.

The last one I saw he did was about 2 years ago and it was almost as tall as I was( about 5-8) with al kinds of spinning things and moving parts.really cool!

One peice of advice from an expierence that we had two years and two cruises ago.Don't even consider staying at the Days Inn Miami-Dade, it is like a little Cockroach motel you would find in a slummy area of town.Yes it has been on CSI alot but it is not a safe area to be in a night.You would be alot better of at the Sleep Inns.Where are you sailing to?:D

Archived