Theme nights???

Set2Sail

Help! I asked this before and got no response. I will be on the Jewel of the Seas on the 23rd and have never been on a RCCL cruise. What exactly are theme nights? I have read them on the boards, but what does it mean on the ship??

Sorry for my ignorance.

Jen

Just themes for food in the dining room and/or dress. Say it's "Caribbean Night"; you could wear a Caribbean style dress/shirt and they might serve Caribbean-style food. Certainly, not everyone does this and it's certainly not mandatory. Some people think it's a fun thing to do if they want. I did it for the first two cruises we went on, but I don't do it any longer. Hope this helps!!

Robin G

As Robin said, theme night usually has to do with the menu in the evening. If they have a Caribbean theme, you will see people dressed for that, but usually not anything special for the other nights. We did have the one exception on our Halloween cruise on the Navigator. Lots of costumes for both young and old! :)

Archived