Anyone Booked Bamboo Beach Directly ??

luckyeddie41

Going to Jamaica in January and really want to go to Bamboo Beach Club. Right now it is not being offered through Carnival as a planned excursion. In looking at Bamboo Beach web site I see where you can book direct with them. Has anyone booked directly with them and had positive results? Thanks

Going to Jamaica in January and really want to go to Bamboo Beach Club. Right now it is not being offered through Carnival as a planned excursion. In looking at Bamboo Beach web site I see where you can book direct with them. Has anyone booked directly with them and had positive results? Thanks

Carnival does off excursions to Bamboo Beach Club in Ocho Rios, Jamaica because I was just looking at the excursions as we are going on that one ourselves, it is about $5 more thru carnival than booking with the beach club, but at least a person knows they will get back to the ship on time when booking thru carnival.

Angie

This excursion shows up until you make final payment and then when you go to book it is not there. Called Carnival and they said they do not have a contract with them as of yet. That is why I am looking into booking directly with Bamboo Beach.

I have made final payment-- and have not seen this excursion listed for our cruise in March- I do see it listed if I click on excursions in the top tool bar.4

We're cruising with Carnival again in February and were finally able to book Bamboo Beach Club. According to the girl I spoke to at Carnival, the cruise line has a contract with them through 2010. By the way, we went to bamboo beach in 2008 when it was at its old location and had a nice time. Heard their new place at Reggae Beach is even better so really looking forward to our visit!

Archived