When is the earliest I can board the Majesty of the Seas???

:D If I may offer a suggestion......relax, don't worry about boarding at the earliest possible moment. The ship will still be there an hour later, the early pushy hordes will be gone.

Think holiday, think relaxed, think go with the flow....don't set timetables and schedules to line up before you even get aboard. Just one person's advice.

Whatever you choose, have a great cruise.

contrary to Hockeyken, I WOULD suggest getting there early. There are NO lines at 11am. In Feb I boarded at 11:45 (arriving at 11:30), my friends arrived at 11;50 and were onboard at 12:15, and my sister, who came four days later, was onboard at 11:15.

At the terminal, if you're too early, you can't get in. By 11, they should be ready to let you in the building and do the first credential check, which happens on the entry level. Once through that, you take the escalators upstairs. That's where security (metal detectors, x-ray machines) are, but they don't open that until the check-in people are ready. Last time we were on Majesty, there was quite a crowd up there, and a supervisor managed the crowd by starting with D, D+ and Suite passengers, then Platinum. I think the time from the first passenger going to security and the waiting area emptying out was maybe 10 minutes, so it wasn't a big deal. Once you check in and get your seapass, if they are not ready for boarding (usually, as you've read, about 1130, but maybe a bit earlier or later) you wait. They have a separate seating area for Suite Guests, D+ and D, and a line for the rest. The cabins are usually ready at 1PM, sometimes a bit before. But there's always the Windjammer and the pool area to hang out in until then.

Enjoy your trip.

Archived