Table number for 2 on Radiance

Hi,

Does anyone have a table number we can request for a table for 2 on Radiance? We are traditional dining, so I believe we are looking for a table number by the railing.

Thanks!

The table numbers change from cruise to cruise. Just request a table for two. It is only a request, however. Once on board, check your table location in the dining room. If you are not satisfied, you may ask to be moved to another table or location. They will gladly do so, if possible. ;)

You cannot request a specific table, you can however submit your wish list.

###

We have talked to Matre D(s) on this subject before, and they encourage asking for a table number. We did so on the Rhapsody in August, and received the table number we asked for. Not saying it will work everytime, but being specific seems to increase your odds!

My DH and I had table number 436A on the Serenade, Alaska. I'm not sure if you can get that table but, it was at the base of the staircase and we loved it.

Thanks so much! Sounds like a great table. I know they are the same class of ship, so hopefully the numbers will match up. Was My Time Dining in effect at that point? I'm concerned your table might not be in the traditional part of the dining room.

Nancy

My DH and I had table number 436A on the Serenade, Alaska. I'm not sure if you can get that table but, it was at the base of the staircase and we loved it.

Hi Toodang,

I know it's a lot to ask, but before I attempt to put in a request for 436A, is there a way for you to re-check the table number--maybe from an old seapass? Nanfromatlanta seems to recall that table location being elsewhere.

Thanks again,

Nancy

Nancy, I got that number from an old Seapass. As I mentioned above, they change the table numbers from cruise to cruise depending on how many table configurations have been requested. I have watched the waiters move the table numbers around on boarding day.

If you must have a table for two near a railing, than I suggest that you send them a note requesting that location and not a specific table number. ;)

Nancy, I got that number from an old Seapass. As I mentioned above, they change the table numbers from cruise to cruise depending on how many table configurations have been requested. I have watched the waiters move the table numbers around on boarding day.

If you must have a table for two near a railing, than I suggest that you send them a note requesting that location and not a specific table number. ;)

Thanks. This moving tables around thing is new to me. Usually our requests are right on target. However, you have proved your point if you both had the same table number! We are wishing we did MTD at this point, but it is waitlist right now. I'm sure everything will work out either way. Nancy

Archived