10 more sleeps til....

Masal

It'll be great for you, no worrying if the bird's defrosted, cooking or washing up after. Just sit back and relax and enjoy it.

We've got 2 and a half to go. No full night's rest for us Thursday night, got to be up for the taxi for 3a.m.

Berwyn

It'll be great for you, no worrying if the bird's defrosted, cooking or washing up after. Just sit back and relax and enjoy it.

Exactly, bit of stress to get everything sorted before we go but then two whole weeks of wonderful relaxation:D

As for hiding in the lifeboat....well you could try all 4 of you haha! Just

dont jump out when we are walking past..will scare the life out of me:eek:

"Its only me" are you all organised? I have just been looking at some photos taken recently on the other website, and really can not wait now! Think my husband cant either, if only to stop me being out of control excited, he has just had a bouncing up and down excited hug!!!!

I have just been looking at some photos taken recently on the other website, and really can not wait now!

they're nice aren't they. If the weather's good enough to produce that lot of flowers and veg it must be lovely over there.

Berwyn

Berwyn just let me know which lifeboat you are in and I will slip you some food and drink :D

Oh yes Masal all ready and raring to go :cool:, are the kids getting excited ,, if Berwyn hurries up it will be our turn ;)

mrs.c

Berwyn just let me know which lifeboat you are in and I will slip you some food and drink :D

Oh yes Masal all ready and raring to go :cool:, are the kids getting excited ,, if Berwyn hurries up it will be our turn ;)

mrs.c

We've got a balcony cabin on the starboard side, so we should be in the nearest one to it. We can creep along the deck and dive in.:D

I'm hurrying as fast as I can, I can't make this Friday come any quicker. LOL

I've got to make sure No.2 son gets home from Huddersfield by train after work tomorrow first.

Berwyn

Organised me?!!!:eek: With booking so late, I am not organised at all, seem to have had so much to do with christmas shopping etc as well, but I will be! Its my sons birthday while we are away too so doing a sort of second birthday for him today, wrap all the christmas pressies, and then once that is done, then I can concentrate on packing! You packed already then?

Archived