First ever cruise - got cabin#

rako

Hi All,

Good Morning. This is a very first cruise for our family and we are going on cruise sampler on princess ruby on 17th december.

we got our cabin numbers. we booked 1 balcony and 1 inside(as place holder to put our luggages ) - so that all 4 of us can stay on the balcony (i have 2 kids 6 and 3)

Our cabin# for balcony is A437 on aloha. is that good ? I tried to see it on the ships page, and i saw that is in the front side, but its just the first one next to the elevator ? is it ok ? or should i request for a change ? any inputs on this cabin ?

the other cabin# which is inside is C236.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day

Rako

Hi All,

Good Morning. This is a very first cruise for our family and we are going on cruise sampler on princess ruby on 17th december.

we got our cabin numbers. we booked 1 balcony and 1 inside(as place holder to put our luggages ) - so that all 4 of us can stay on the balcony (i have 2 kids 6 and 3)

Our cabin# for balcony is A437 on aloha. is that good ? I tried to see it on the ships page, and i saw that is in the front side, but its just the first one next to the elevator ? is it ok ? or should i request for a change ? any inputs on this cabin ?

the other cabin# which is inside is C236.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day

Rako

Welcome aboard Princess!! :)

Have you found the all important Roll Call. If not, select your ship and find the thread with your sail date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

I have had many cabins near the elevators and frankly it is extremely handy. You hear no noises at all, well except if people are talking as they go by your caibn but it quickly is quiet after that. have fun.

Marilyn

Welcome to Princess cruising. The Ruby is my favorite Princess big ship.

A437 will accomodate a third person but not a fourth person. It is located pretty close to the stairs and the elevators will not be a noise problem because there is a wall in between the elevators and the stairs. The noise at that location should be OK but it wouldn't have been my first choice. It's probably too late to move your cabin so that your inside cabin is directly across the hallway from your outside cabin. BTW you can store your empty suit cases under the bed in your outside cabin as well as your inside cabin.

Enjoy your first cruise. You'll have plenty of fun.

Archived