Sunbathing on the Destiny

Hi everyone

Just over 4 weeks to go now and getting very excited. Tickets have arrived at the TA so picking them up on Saturday.

As this forum is so informative, most of my questions have been answered

but a crucial one for me is, is the ship good for sunbathing or would it be better to find a nice beach for the day? My OH likes shade (all day) and I like the sunshine.

Thank you

North&South x

Hi everyone

Just over 4 weeks to go now and getting very excited. Tickets have arrived at the TA so picking them up on Saturday.

but a crucial one for me is, is the ship good for sunbathing or would it be better to find a nice beach for the day? My OH likes shade (all day) and I like the sunshine.

Thank you

North&South x

You should have no problem , where the pool is there is a covered part where the tables and chairs are ,thats hubby sorted :D and for you sunloungers around the pool get loads of sun :cool: enjoy your cruise

mrs.c

Hi everyone

Thank you

North&South x

The beaches at many of the Caribbean islands are really fab - I'd grab a taxi from the quayside and make for one of the beaches. You can hire loungers and umbrellas for the day and the sea is a lovely temp for swimming, or just cooling down! Some of the beaches are right by the port so no need for a taxi - others a short ride away.

Which itinerary are you on? Barbados, Tortola, St Maarten, St Lucia, Antigua have wonderful beaches. The place I don't recollect there being beaches was St Kitts but I'd definitely head off the ship to find a nice beach.

Hi Kruzseeker

Thanks for your reply. We're doing the back to back itinerary Coral Gems etc. We've holidayed in St Lucia, Grenada and Antigua and are happy to grab a taxi ourselves to find a good beach to relax and take in the surroundings. As long as I'm next to my OH and in the sun, I'll be happy.

Looking forward to our first cruise very much.

North&South x

Archived