Formal Night Photos< Post em here!

hott_michelle2001

I have seen a ton of threads about people asking about formal night. I think formal night comes with a array of diffrent styles and looks. So i think we should start posting pictures of our previous formal nights.:D

Ok then...how about some "Elegant" night photos..anybody have any?

(maybe the diehards aren't posting because it said Formal night..

which is no longer):D

I have seen a ton of threads about people asking about formal night. I think formal night comes with a array of diffrent styles and looks. So i think we should start posting pictures of our previous formal nights.:D

Why?:confused:

Who wants to see OLD photo's?:confused:

There has not been Formal nights since what...2007???

There is a fashion board here on CC

Steve

100_0547.jpg.2a7113f3a2ad9843525e56f68180be4e.jpg

Here's what we wore on "elegant" night (or whatever you want to call it :D) on the Legend this past year. We took this picture right after leaving dinner. You can notice what some others chose to wear as they are exiting the dining room right behind us :rolleyes:.

My adorable niece and I dressed up every night on our 12-day Princess cruise of the British Isles last August, and we REALLY dressed up on the two formal nights!!

Most of my family enjoy dressing up too. After being told that Carnival tended to be less dressy than some other lines, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that there a good number like you who like to dress for dinner even on non-elegant nights. I think its because Carnival puts a lot of emphasis on picture taking and keeps a variety of backdrops available on ordinary nights too. I liked it that it was such a mixed bag. I could wear what I wanted without feeling overdressed or that I stood out like a sore thumb. I sincerely don't mind what other people wear (and that includes my own family:)) so I kind of liked that it was all over the map.

Archived