The second "Bert Cruise"

reggielew

Hi!

My husband and I just returned from the Crown Princess (December 5th-12th) and had a fabulous time. The ship looked great, and we found the food, service, and entertainment to be excellent.

For us, the hightlight of the trip was that Bert Stratton was onboard with his "Bert Cruise", so all the fans who booked through his agent, Linda, got to spend a lot of time with him and listen to his 3 private shows. On Saturday, we were with him at the Tradewinds Bar for the sailaway, and then we had a private cocktail party with him on Sunday night, 3 private shows at Club Fusion from 5-7pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, a question and answer session with him on Thursday, and plenty of other opportunities to chat throughout the week. We met many Bert fans whom we had not previously known and had a lot of fun spending time with them. It was a great group, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next "Bert Cruise." Bert definitely was So Good! So Good! So Good!

As of now, the plans are to have a third "Bert Cruise" to the Eastern Caribbean sometime in January, 2011. If anyone is interested, Bert will post the information on his web site at http://www.bertstratton.com when it becomes available, probably next month.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Reggie

Archived