Online Checkin Problem

MalNZ

I have tried to complete our Online checkin but a message came up that our booking could not be completed online, that we need to contact HAL and they supplied a phone number.

I have not had problems previously, and had actually started the checkin procedure so thought that this was abit strange.

Anyone had the same problem?

Mal NZ

I have tried to complete our Online checkin but a message came up that our booking could not be completed online, that we need to contact HAL and they supplied a phone number.

I have not had problems previously, and had actually started the checkin procedure so thought that this was abit strange.

Mal NZ

I had problems but more to do with their website than the actual check-in. the easiest thing to do would be to call and see what's up. Maybe they simply need more information from you...good luck!

Tracy

I had a similar problem with the on-line check in. When I put in the booking number and our LAST name it wouldn't take it. When I put in the booking number and my husband's FIRST name in the box tht said 'last name'....it took. I called HAL and they said they couldn't fix it. I had to call the TA to have our names turned around to the correct first and last name. Seemed kinda silly to me at the time ! :)

My first cruise is coming up on HAL on 12-23 to the PC. I was doing the online checkin over the Thanksgiving weekend and couldn't work through the airline part. I called the online help number on Sunday of the holiday weekend and there was someone there to help me--I was impressed.

Faith

Mal NZ

No problem for me. I did on-line check in about one month ago for our January 9 Mexican Riviera cruise.

Ricky

Archived