Caribbean Princess Feb 14 2010

arenamara5

We are staying in PR for seven weeks in Luquillo. This is our 24th year there and we are going to San Juan to embark on the Caribbean Princess on Feb14th. But we have to park our rental somewhere. Can you help or you are not familiar with PR?

I think the first place I would ask about cheap parking would be the rental car company. They might be willing to make some extra $$ off you and know their car would be kept safe while you were on the ship. If not, they would likely have suggestions for you. There are undoubtedly some hotels around where you could negotiate a cheap weekly parking rate if you stayed with them one night before sailing.

I am on the same sailing as you, going with a g/f. Good luck with your parking and let's have a great cruise!

It costs more to turn in the rental than to keep the car because of the monthly mini lease

There are a couple Park and Fly type long term parking lots by the airport (one in Isla Verde and one by the Dinosaur building across from the airport). I can't tell you exact names and numbers (try asking on Trip Advisor).

But prices are about $8/d and they will drive you to the cruise ship and pick you up at the end of your cruise.

Archived