Inspiration mid-Feb

Mr. Y

Welcome to CC and there is loads of info on this particuliar ship within the cruise boards. But what to expect is a very large paint stroke of a question that could have a gazillion answer to ie. dining, stateroms, itinerary, shows, service, tips, etc... what EXACTLY are you looking to find out ?

Expect to have a GREAT cruise aboard "Inspiration". You can also expect to have a lot of fun, as there are lots of activities, and wonderful shows aboard the ship. You can also expect to wind down, and really relax on the adult only "Serenity Deck", which has been newly added to the aft end of the ship when she was in drydock recently. That's an area where you can really kick back, and enjoy watching the world go by if you wish. Food is excellent, service superior, and in general a really super cruise.

"SKY"

I am wondering if this is more of a "party" ship or more of a ship where you can get some quiet time and relax.

There is some of both. Always places to find quiet. They have an adults only deck called Serenity which is at the back of the ship below Lido deck. Has two hot tubs and was never crowded on our recent cruise.

Thanks for all the feedback yall. I tend to think this is a ship for something for everybody. I can't wait to sink my teeth in a t-bone steak.

You might be disappointed since I didn't see a T-Bone on any of the menus on my 4 night cruise. That sounds like only something that would be in the steak house which Inspiration doesn't have.

Thanks for all the feedback yall. I tend to think this is a ship for something for everybody. I can't wait to sink my teeth in a t-bone steak.

You are right regarding something for everyone.... do as much as you want or as little as you like..it's YOUR vacation.

As for a T-Bone steak... you are setting yourself up for a disappointment on this ship... ain't gonna happen, but I am sure you will find something that appeases your pallet on the menus ! Have a GREAT CRUISE !

We are sailing on the 13th. To get to your roll call go to the boards and there is a section called roll calls - members only. Click on the one for Carnival then click on Inspiration.

As for the steaks, they have a steak every night but not porterhouse or t-bone. On elegant night they have prime rib and lobster.

Have fun on your cruise I know you will enjoy it. Inspiration is a great ship.

Mick

I didn't like the steak they served. I think yours is 5 day so you'll be able to get escargot which is great, get two!

The Serenity area gets crowded early on sea days. Go early to get a spot, by 8am. It's great back there. Make friends with the people near you so you can run back to your cabin and refill your drink and not lose your lounger. They have thick pads on them, quite comfortable.

They showed a movie one day that was good. Man, was it dark in that lounge!

What kind of room do you have? I'm going solo in a 1A 2/22.

Archived