Newbie question regarding Anytime Dining

MikeyToo

My fiancee and I are taking our first cruise aboard the Golden Princess on May 15, 2010. We chose Anytime Dining because we didn't want to rush back to dress for dinner OR eat late and try to sleep on a full stomach.

My question is: Is the dress policy for Anytime the same as for Traditional? I will have a tux as we're getting married onboard on the 16th and was kind of looking forward to formal nights and having a swanky dinner with my new wife.

My question is: Is the dress policy for Anytime the same as for Traditional? I will have a tux as we're getting married onboard on the 16th and was kind of looking forward to formal nights and having a swanky dinner with my new wife.
Yes. The dress code and the menus are exactly the same in Anytime and Traditional dining.

Congratulations and have a great cruise!

My fiancee and I are taking our first cruise aboard the Golden Princess on May 15, 2010. We chose Anytime Dining because we didn't want to rush back to dress for dinner OR eat late and try to sleep on a full stomach.

She's a lucky girl, most of us have to lobby hard to get our men into tuxes!! Have a great cruise!

Please tell me you guys are getting married on the wedding cam! Excitement all around. God Bless your marriage.

Thank you.

The plan right now is to use the wedding cam so that our family can kinda sorta be there with us.

Archived