sapphire princess

rosehill

how do we find out about princess tours? ...............

Go to the Princess web site. Select under Learn About Our Cruises --> Destinations.

Select Alaska (or where ever you are interested.) then Ports of Alaska.

Under each port there is a "View Shore Excursions" link.

I just got off the Sapphire yesterday. I had a nice cruise but wouldn't sail this particular ship again. The deck plan is screwy for getting around especially to the dining room. The theater fills up before we could get there from our first dinner seating and people are turned away from seeing the show, in our sailing we missed Piano Man because of this. The headliner was in the Explorer lounge and again no seats, to small a venue for the show. The Horizon court buffet food stations are in an area so small you can't navigate through and certainly not without bumping into people. The ship can't really accommodate the 26oo passengers and I won't go into the lines for morning coffee on deck 5 for the fresh brewed. The service and food was good.

I'm sailing on the Emerald Princess in April and hope the ship is better from a physical standpoint.

I just got off the Sapphire yesterday. I had a nice cruise but wouldn't sail this particular ship again. The deck plan is screwy for getting around especially to the dining room. The theater fills up before we could get there from our first dinner seating and people are turned away from seeing the show, in our sailing we missed Piano Man because of this. The headliner was in the Explorer lounge and again no seats, to small a venue for the show. The Horizon court buffet food stations are in an area so small you can't navigate through and certainly not without bumping into people. The ship can't really accommodate the 26oo passengers and I won't go into the lines for morning coffee on deck 5 for the fresh brewed. The service and food was good.

I'm sailing on the Emerald Princess in April and hope the ship is better from a physical standpoint.

Don't count on it. The Emerald Princess has a similar layout and 500 more passengers.

Archived