Carnival Spriit - Cabin 7258 ???

grak

yes, this is one of the 3 ultimate balconies for the cat 8 price.

there is only one for 4 people and that is 6232.

the sideways cabins are handiicapped cabins

it will look similar to this:

273372123ddgRFS_th.jpg

if you see it available grb it because they go very quickly

I had it on the Legend. My sister had the handicap cabin next door (she needed it) and my other sister had the cabin next to me, so we had three cabins in a row.....quite an extended balcony! Your balcony will cover from where the first divider past the 3 chairs is and where my mom is standing....a great balcony!

2272803630064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

the dead space is just that== dead space.

stewards use that area as a storage- but you wont hear nothing when you are in your cabin with the door closed.

the cabin your DH picked is an awesome choice and one that goes very quickly.

Please tell the agent you want no further upgrades

This looks like a long and extended balcony - - is it? Anyone been in that cabin?

We were in 7258 on the Spirit earlier this year, check the pics in my signature. The space next door is a steward area that does have an ice machine which we heard a couple of times, not a problem though. Also, here's a pic of the balcony : http://cruise.stateroom.info/carnival/spirit/7258/spirit7258_1.jpg. Have a great time!

Just got off the ship today 12-20 and had room 7258. Loved the 30 foot balcony and extra width. We stayed in our room a lot and I can tell you the only time we heard the crew, in the linen room next to us was around 6:30p.m. - 7:30 pm.(turn down service time), while most people are at dinner. I was never awoken in the morning (I am a light sleeper). You may smell some of the cleaning solution from the room at times, but that was not really a big deal at all. We had two loungers, three chairs and a table out there. It was awsome, would book that room or simular in a heart beat.

Archived