Jewel 12/6/09-12/13/09 (long)

AFT_LOVER

12/6: We Woke at 3AM to shower, dress & drive to train station where we park for free to ride to the airport. Then Delta flies us CLE-CVG in a mini jet that we are told is 35 min flight but take 1.5 hours. Then to wait for the plane to MIA which is FC as we bought for the whole trip. So 3 Bloody Marys apiece & great taxi ride to the ship & instant Latitudes line for Silver tho our cards state bronze. Up to 7 to go to Tsars for lunch & we were first there. Great lunch of roast pork, side of shrimp & salad with a cup of cappuccino. Then up to our 10 deck BA stateroom. Seemed small when we alway got minis at least, but OK for $500 each. The luggage showed very fast (2:15) so we unpacked. I got my supplies for Meet & Greet tomorrow, the name tags Jerry printed for the FAMILY JEWELS, as we called ourselves. Had my gift ready too. Then we walked around the ship seeing everything all over again. At the Atrium I was stopped by a man & 3 gals who remembered me from Oct 2008 in Canada. So instant 4 friends. They knew it was our 30th anniversary, so our PCC did her job. Trevor who had my husband's large print daily delivered 7PM nightly for the next day had those 2 best friends. Then Mick, as I called Michelina who is now promoted to Restaurant Mgr. She comes to hug both of us for our great review of her work to Bob Becker, VP. She tells us we are truly family. After Muster Drill we head to Sky Bar for the Sailaway & met a good 20 folks. Sprinkles were starting with lightening & top floor isn't desirable for that so we went it for dinner. Back to Tsars at 5:30PM to dinner and we both had more shrimp cocktail, apple soup, the beef tenderloin with double stuffed potatoes and lima beans which neither of us liked. The rolls were wheat & very good. Cappuccino was repeated refilled all dinner & desert. Service was close to 70% Philippines with a few Romanians who were head waiters & they each have a Jr Waiter. We both hit the hot shower, and out on the balcony to leave Miami to for Gulf. Lovely evening & to bed we went by 9PM.

12/7 Up at 7AM, Showered & I washed my hair but the dryer seemed strong but my long hair was soaked after 15 minutes running it on it. SO I walked the ship outside for instant hairdryer with the heat getting warmer to hot by 10AM. Then to Azura dining room for Meet & Greet. The staff there had tables with tablecloths all lined nicely for 60 people. Mayra was replaced with a new Group Event Coordinator Roxanne Brown. Instant friends & very alike. She had 60 spaces for names, stateroom numbers with email addresses for Homeland Security for the Bridge Tour. She stated Captain Kostas (Konstatinos Fafalios) is a friend of mine & I pulled out my portrait taken Oct 2008 with Jonas, the Staff Captain in place of Captain Kostas since he left for vacation halfway thru the cruise. Amazing that the 6 men only Jonas & Kostas are still there. No definite locations for them but Epic was staffing itself. So in walks our Family Jewels to get a name tag & fill out the form for all 60 folks, which everyone did. Tho 10 people didn't make it since TA's with the PHD for NCL U where they learn to be NCL all week. In walked Captain Kostas with Jonas & 9 more Officers. Steve replaced Julian as Hotel Director in October & he leaves Jewel with us to walk across the terminal to Pearl where he will work & Joe replaces him. Mick was there; Eric Cousin, Exec Chef; Mustafa, Food & Bev Dir; Carolyn, Guests Services Manager; Que, Cruise Director; Concierge Avar and 2 others that I did not get name cards for. Great get together for Cruise Critic members with the Captain to ask questions, get to know them all as well as each other. The Gift Exchange was very cute with me having the Captain & his Officers drawing the numbers. The one Officer who speaks very little english draws "M" which turned sideways is "3" the number we needed. Everyone loved it. Jeff even yelled it is "W" also so the Officer felt like one of us. He was cute though out the cruise to everyone.After lunch we did a walk of the ship & a cute couple playing shuffleboard and very good at it decided to teach us the game. So they left to rest & we took over with folks jumping over what we had fired across the floor. Some though we were going overboard but NCL has that blocked. Great to learn a game that goes back a century. The show that night was "Bank on the Run" which is excellent. Songs from the 70's and a great show from Jean Ann Ryan.

12/8 Up at 8AM to shower & dress for a very hot (92) & humid (100%). We are so hot in the room and the mirror behind the bed is like a hot shower was running. So balcony door closes. So to breakfast we go & then to go visit Routan. We did their stores, I got a sea shell charm at Diamond Int'l. For my 30th anniversary present he was going to upgrade my 1 KT diamond tennis bracelet to 2 Kt. $975 we were told. NOPE! So back to the ship where we meet up with Jonas to meet some more new folks with the restaurants, entertainment for that night with Pat Murray and his dummies that he works with. That night will be Matilda his hot Jamaican babe who has been around. What we saw had us going to it that night. Another Capella group "Cat's Pajamas", are 4 guys that know how to entertain, similar to the "Jersey Boys". Again we get them tomorrow. Then they have the art auction with free champagne but just one glass when you walk in, no refills. Pretty boring so we left. Went to the show after dinner and had a great laugh with a very smart dummie. Murray told me it is ie not y since she is a lady. But then his wife comes our with a large Ant named Antonio and we left since it got bad.

We get back to our room & as the key goes in the door I see balloons, then walk in to HAPPY ANNIVERSARY across the wall atop the balcony door. Silver bells on the Mirror, cut paper bells that was pulled across the ceiling in 3 directions. A floral arrangement is sitting on the table. But no card. Who sent this? So down to the Atrium I go to find out & they tell me it is BLOCKED. Jerry was in the bathroom & comes out to Eric leaving a cake & I walk in & he has us sit & enjoy a choclate mouse cake. Then I am handed an envelope that has a note that we are having dinner Saturday night at Le Bistro with bubbly included. I am to call the Concierge to make the reservation, signed by Steve. So that answered that question, The Captain & Officers did this. So up to the bridge with some cake but it is dark one officer on the side. So we ate that too.

12/9 We are seeing tender ships going to HAL across from us in the Gulf o Belize. Again it is so humid & hot at 8AM, I am ready to wear as little as possible. So we board a nice large tender that rode waves very well. Over 100 folks onboard and easy to get off at the shopping area. The people are not pushy, very nice folks. We learn they get 1 cruise ship a week, so they love Pearl & Jewel & wish they come twice a week. Many of us told them we would let NCL know. But they trade off East & West. So we did all the stores, heard all the stories of their families and bought a ceramic gecko that is climbing and look over his shoulder at you & everyone in the room. Different artist did it and for $15 I had to have it. Then to Diamond Int'l for my charm which is binoculars. They had no 2 kt & pushed us to buy a 4 KT for $1400, I told them "Maybe for my 40th". Back to the ship for a cool shower, then I sat outside to dry my hair in 15 mins. Then to dinner which was lobster served on linguine with snapper, shrimp & mussels. Mick stopped us as we walked in and gave us a quickie pantry tour. I do not like Snapper but would like 3 lobster tails with 9 mussels in the shells. And she brought it to the table. Forget the butter this is heaven! Not rubbery, melted in your mouth and she brought the Chef out for my applause. He is the boss of all cooks on the ship at every restaurant. So he did this for me that night and folks were staring as they had linguine & all the rest. My husband loved the whole meal that was served to just about everyone. Show is country, which we do not care for.

12/10 Cat's Pajamas night in the showroom and we both loved their style. Costa Maya awaits us and we area sideways at the dock so everyone gets a better view. What was the old place is to the right with skeletons of the old stores and pool that is out of the ground on its side. The other pool is there on the left with the new stores and they have a swimming pool that runs the length of it. So to DI for my charm, which I got 3! A snorkel mask, a beach chair with canopy & as I am presented with a 2Kt diamond tennis bracelet that husband got for $500 with trade of old bracelet, then put a cruise ship on my bracelet that no one else gets one. I am their voice on Jewel & Kiwi, NCL shopping expert from New Zealand got us the deal we wanted. 65% off! Hugs galore for those in the store. Kiwi tells me it was his gift for our 30th. Then back for Tango's with free margarita for dinner. We love the IL POPO, large hotel steel structure with meat, peppers, onions, hanging for you to eat. I also had 3 lobster tacos that were HUGE! What a deal for $10 a person. $5 for full margarita but we passed. Then to the show and can those guys sing. I urge everyone to look for them on cruises with NCL as they are under contract for 3 years. Back to the room to watch CLE Browns vs Pittburgh Steelers & we killed them since they were cold.

12/11 Sea day - So after breakfast we hit the shuffleboard for an hour & gave it to another couple. We are headed to Bahamas. At 11AM we have the Bridge Tour with the Captain and the Family Jewels he met. What a great time he gave all of us. Answered questions, posed for photos, and then the Concierge comes in tell him he has his 2nd group (at 12:30PM) so we left. Went to another art auction for the free champagne. Then back out to enjoy the waves from the sides as we walk and the wake from the back which I missed but we are in front this cruise. Show is the greatest show NCL has on any ship: Cirque Bijou. Be sure to sit underneath the black walkway in the ceiling with ropes coming out of it. The guys fall on us with bungee cords, even high fiving us but I almost got my head kicked if I didn't put it on Jerry's shoulder. The acrobats are amazing, the special effects too. This is THE SHOW!

12/12 is to be Bahamas & NCL's Great Stirrup Cay but we are still racing to it at 9AM. So our for a walk to dry my hair in the wind, then comb it normal & have breakfast. Then we hear Kostas announcing that all ships are detouring from the Bahamas due to large waves that the lifeboats will have trouble with. High winds & waves as he stated. so another sea day. A day to make sure we forgot no one thanking for our surprise. Trevor at the Atrium for the large print daily, Ann from Germany for remembering us from Oct '08. We bought our deposit and got $100 off our bill. Show tonight is the CREW who are International. Great show with the Asst Hotel Director singing, an Indian waiter dancing in Bollywood style, and the greatest show they do FOUNTAINS. 5 guys & a gal with water pitchers that they drink from, hold it in their mouths to become the fountain, down each others back, up their nose, into the audience. They were a laugh & artistic when they got circular in the revolving stage area & all squirting water into the air. Then the skinny guy loses his toga & runs to fix it which had the place in hysterics. A Hawaiian waitress danced. Then the March of 300 employees to say thank you to us for sailing with them and w tell them thank you for making our vacation. Jonas & Kostas are waiting in the back for my hugs of thanks for the surprises. We are family and we will remember it. Back to the room to pack up to go home in the morning. We both agreed how fast the week went by and that is us having a great time. So we both have outfit to wear back to freezing CLE.

12/13 We got breakfast at 7:30AM at Tsars. I had Eggs Benedict with the Raisin Cinnamon French Toast, 4 cappuccinos and a big hug & kiss from Steve who was off to Pearl and going back West. Jerry told him good luck & he tells us to come sail with him. I told him to get us a free room or a good sale & email either of us. He knows we are on Epic next year. But he got Pearl. Then Jonas is with a new hire and as we are taking our carry ons off the ship he is at the terminal to say bye. He has new hires & their paperwork to be completed & get on the ship. As he tells us people come & go on vacations so he is busy in Miami or NYC. Here comes Mick who is headed home to Romania for 2 months. She works 4 gets 2 off. So we grab a cab for all of us but she has a totally different area to go to at the airport. So til next time. Fly back to CLE and 20 degree days but today was 40 with the blizzard eat of us. We got .4" which is fine with me. We are sleeping plenty after our party week and back to reality as we call it. So til Epic next December (12/11/10) or a cheap cruise in April (on Jewel maybe).

I'd love to read your review. But the lack of paragraph spacing makes it run together and too hard for these old eyes.

haha, i have to admit, I had to take my glasses off and lean into the monitor and i'm in my 30's. But that being said, I can really hear the excitement in the authors review. A great, action filled review. Thanks for upping my excitement for our Feb Jewel cruise.

12/6: We Woke at 3AM to shower, dress & drive to train station where we park for free to ride to the airport. Then Delta flies us CLE-CVG in a mini jet that we are told is 35 min flight but take 1.5 hours. Then to wait for the plane to MIA which is FC as we bought for the whole trip. So 3 Bloody Marys apiece & great taxi ride to the ship & instant Latitudes line for Silver tho our cards state bronze. Up to 7 to go to Tsars for lunch & we were first there. Great lunch of roast pork, side of shrimp & salad with a cup of cappuccino. Then up to our 10 deck BA stateroom. Seemed small when we alway got minis at least, but OK for $500 each. The luggage showed very fast (2:15) so we unpacked. I got my supplies for Meet & Greet tomorrow, the name tags Jerry printed for the FAMILY JEWELS, as we called ourselves. Had my gift ready too.

Then we walked around the ship seeing everything all over again. At the Atrium I was stopped by a man & 3 gals who remembered me from Oct 2008 in Canada. So instant 4 friends. They knew it was our 30th anniversary, so our PCC did her job. Trevor who had my husband's large print daily delivered 7PM nightly for the next day had those 2 best friends.

Then Mick, as I called Michelina who is now promoted to Restaurant Mgr. She comes to hug both of us for our great review of her work to Bob Becker, VP. She tells us we are truly family. After Muster Drill we head to Sky Bar for the Sailaway & met a good 20 folks. Sprinkles were starting with lightening & top floor isn't desirable for that so we went it for dinner. Back to Tsars at 5:30PM to dinner and we both had more shrimp cocktail, apple soup, the beef tenderloin with double stuffed potatoes and lima beans which neither of us liked.

The rolls were wheat & very good. Cappuccino was repeated refilled all dinner & desert. Service was close to 70% Philippines with a few Romanians who were head waiters & they each have a Jr Waiter. We both hit the hot shower, and out on the balcony to leave Miami to for Gulf. Lovely evening & to bed we went by 9PM.

12/7 Up at 7AM, Showered & I washed my hair but the dryer seemed strong but my long hair was soaked after 15 minutes running it on it. SO I walked the ship outside for instant hairdryer with the heat getting warmer to hot by 10AM. Then to Azura dining room for Meet & Greet. The staff there had tables with tablecloths all lined nicely for 60 people. Mayra was replaced with a new Group Event Coordinator Roxanne Brown. Instant friends & very alike.

She had 60 spaces for names, stateroom numbers with email addresses for Homeland Security for the Bridge Tour. She stated Captain Kostas (Konstatinos Fafalios) is a friend of mine & I pulled out my portrait taken Oct 2008 with Jonas, the Staff Captain in place of Captain Kostas since he left for vacation halfway thru the cruise. Amazing that the 6 men only Jonas & Kostas are still there.

No definite locations for them but Epic was staffing itself. So in walks our Family Jewels to get a name tag & fill out the form for all 60 folks, which everyone did. Tho 10 people didn't make it since TA's with the PHD for NCL U where they learn to be NCL all week. In walked Captain Kostas with Jonas & 9 more Officers. Steve replaced Julian as Hotel Director in October & he leaves Jewel with us to walk across the terminal to Pearl where he will work & Joe replaces him.

Mick was there; Eric Cousin, Exec Chef; Mustafa, Food & Bev Dir; Carolyn, Guests Services Manager; Que, Cruise Director; Concierge Avar and 2 others that I did not get name cards for. Great get together for Cruise Critic members with the Captain to ask questions, get to know them all as well as each other.

The Gift Exchange was very cute with me having the Captain & his Officers drawing the numbers. The one Officer who speaks very little english draws "M" which turned sideways is "3" the number we needed. Everyone loved it. Jeff even yelled it is "W" also so the Officer felt like one of us. He was cute though out the cruise to everyone.After lunch we did a walk of the ship & a cute couple playing shuffleboard and very good at it decided to teach us the game.

So they left to rest & we took over with folks jumping over what we had fired across the floor. Some though we were going overboard but NCL has that blocked. Great to learn a game that goes back a century. The show that night was "Bank on the Run" which is excellent. Songs from the 70's and a great show from Jean Ann Ryan.

12/8 Up at 8AM to shower & dress for a very hot (92) & humid (100%). We are so hot in the room and the mirror behind the bed is like a hot shower was running. So balcony door closes. So to breakfast we go & then to go visit Routan. We did their stores, I got a sea shell charm at Diamond Int'l.

For my 30th anniversary present he was going to upgrade my 1 KT diamond tennis bracelet to 2 Kt. $975 we were told. NOPE! So back to the ship where we meet up with Jonas to meet some more new folks with the restaurants, entertainment for that night with Pat Murray and his dummies that he works with. That night will be Matilda his hot Jamaican babe who has been around.

What we saw had us going to it that night. Another Capella group "Cat's Pajamas", are 4 guys that know how to entertain, similar to the "Jersey Boys". Again we get them tomorrow. Then they have the art auction with free champagne but just one glass when you walk in, no refills. Pretty boring so we left.

Went to the show after dinner and had a great laugh with a very smart dummie. Murray told me it is ie not y since she is a lady. But then his wife comes our with a large Ant named Antonio and we left since it got bad.

We get back to our room & as the key goes in the door I see balloons, then walk in to HAPPY ANNIVERSARY across the wall atop the balcony door.

Silver bells on the Mirror, cut paper bells that was pulled across the ceiling in 3 directions. A floral arrangement is sitting on the table. But no card. Who sent this? So down to the Atrium I go to find out & they tell me it is BLOCKED. Jerry was in the bathroom & comes out to Eric leaving a cake & I walk in & he has us sit & enjoy a choclate mouse cake.

Then I am handed an envelope that has a note that we are having dinner Saturday night at Le Bistro with bubbly included. I am to call the Concierge to make the reservation, signed by Steve. So that answered that question, The Captain & Officers did this. So up to the bridge with some cake but it is dark one officer on the side. So we ate that too.

12/9 We are seeing tender ships going to HAL across from us in the Gulf o Belize. Again it is so humid & hot at 8AM, I am ready to wear as little as possible. So we board a nice large tender that rode waves very well. Over 100 folks onboard and easy to get off at the shopping area. The people are not pushy, very nice folks.

We learn they get 1 cruise ship a week, so they love Pearl & Jewel & wish they come twice a week. Many of us told them we would let NCL know. But they trade off East & West. So we did all the stores, heard all the stories of their families and bought a ceramic gecko that is climbing and look over his shoulder at you & everyone in the room.

Different artist did it and for $15 I had to have it. Then to Diamond Int'l for my charm which is binoculars. They had no 2 kt & pushed us to buy a 4 KT for $1400, I told them "Maybe for my 40th". Back to the ship for a cool shower, then I sat outside to dry my hair in 15 mins.

Then to dinner which was lobster served on linguine with snapper, shrimp & mussels. Mick stopped us as we walked in and gave us a quickie pantry tour. I do not like Snapper but would like 3 lobster tails with 9 mussels in the shells. And she brought it to the table. Forget the butter this is heaven! Not rubbery, melted in your mouth and she brought the Chef out for my applause.

He is the boss of all cooks on the ship at every restaurant. So he did this for me that night and folks were staring as they had linguine & all the rest. My husband loved the whole meal that was served to just about everyone. Show is country, which we do not care for.

12/10 Cat's Pajamas night in the showroom and we both loved their style. Costa Maya awaits us and we area sideways at the dock so everyone gets a better view. What was the old place is to the right with skeletons of the old stores and pool that is out of the ground on its side. The other pool is there on the left with the new stores and they have a swimming pool that runs the length of it.

So to DI for my charm, which I got 3! A snorkel mask, a beach chair with canopy & as I am presented with a 2Kt diamond tennis bracelet that husband got for $500 with trade of old bracelet, then put a cruise ship on my bracelet that no one else gets one. I am their voice on Jewel & Kiwi, NCL shopping expert from New Zealand got us the deal we wanted. 65% off!

Hugs galore for those in the store. Kiwi tells me it was his gift for our 30th. Then back for Tango's with free margarita for dinner. We love the IL POPO, large hotel steel structure with meat, peppers, onions, hanging for you to eat. I also had 3 lobster tacos that were HUGE! What a deal for $10 a person. $5 for full margarita but we passed. Then to the show and can those guys sing.

I urge everyone to look for them on cruises with NCL as they are under contract for 3 years. Back to the room to watch CLE Browns vs Pittburgh Steelers & we killed them since they were cold.

12/11 Sea day - So after breakfast we hit the shuffleboard for an hour & gave it to another couple. We are headed to Bahamas. At 11AM we have the Bridge Tour with the Captain and the Family Jewels he met. What a great time he gave all of us.

Answered questions, posed for photos, and then the Concierge comes in tell him he has his 2nd group (at 12:30PM) so we left. Went to another art auction for the free champagne. Then back out to enjoy the waves from the sides as we walk and the wake from the back which I missed but we are in front this cruise.

Show is the greatest show NCL has on any ship: Cirque Bijou. Be sure to sit underneath the black walkway in the ceiling with ropes coming out of it. The guys fall on us with bungee cords, even high fiving us but I almost got my head kicked if I didn't put it on Jerry's shoulder. The acrobats are amazing, the special effects too. This is THE SHOW!

12/12 is to be Bahamas & NCL's Great Stirrup Cay but we are still racing to it at 9AM. So our for a walk to dry my hair in the wind, then comb it normal & have breakfast. Then we hear Kostas announcing that all ships are detouring from the Bahamas due to large waves that the lifeboats will have trouble with.

High winds & waves as he stated. so another sea day. A day to make sure we forgot no one thanking for our surprise. Trevor at the Atrium for the large print daily, Ann from Germany for remembering us from Oct '08. We bought our deposit and got $100 off our bill.

Show tonight is the CREW who are International. Great show with the Asst Hotel Director singing, an Indian waiter dancing in Bollywood style, and the greatest show they do FOUNTAINS. 5 guys & a gal with water pitchers that they drink from, hold it in their mouths to become the fountain, down each others back, up their nose, into the audience. They were a laugh & artistic when they got circular in the revolving stage area & all squirting water into the air.

Then the skinny guy loses his toga & runs to fix it which had the place in hysterics. A Hawaiian waitress danced. Then the March of 300 employees to say thank you to us for sailing with them and w tell them thank you for making our vacation. Jonas & Kostas are waiting in the back for my hugs of thanks for the surprises.

We are family and we will remember it. Back to the room to pack up to go home in the morning. We both agreed how fast the week went by and that is us having a great time. So we both have outfit to wear back to freezing CLE.

12/13 We got breakfast at 7:30AM at Tsars. I had Eggs Benedict with the Raisin Cinnamon French Toast, 4 cappuccinos and a big hug & kiss from Steve who was off to Pearl and going back West. Jerry told him good luck & he tells us to come sail with him. I told him to get us a free room or a good sale & email either of us.

He knows we are on Epic next year. But he got Pearl. Then Jonas is with a new hire and as we are taking our carry ons off the ship he is at the terminal to say bye. He has new hires & their paperwork to be completed & get on the ship. As he tells us people come & go on vacations so he is busy in Miami or NYC.

Here comes Mick who is headed home to Romania for 2 months. She works 4 gets 2 off. So we grab a cab for all of us but she has a totally different area to go to at the airport.

So til next time. Fly back to CLE and 20 degree days but today was 40 with the blizzard eat of us. We got .4" which is fine with me. We are sleeping plenty after our party week and back to reality as we call it. So til Epic next December (12/11/10) or a cheap cruise in April (on Jewel maybe).

Trying to split this up into readable chunks.

I didn't get the sense that the OP was "special". My sense is just that the OP has cruised a lot and has taken the time to get to know some of the staff, as well as the time to make positive evaluations of staff, and the staff are grateful for this. And while the style was perhaps not the easiest to follow in a review, I still found it helpful and I appreciate the time the OP took to write the review. If someone cannot follow or feels that it is not helpful, well no one has to read it. Sorry, that post jsut sounded pretty cold as a response to someone who took time to post and gave some good information.

yoyocruiser

I didn't get the sense that the OP was "special". My sense is just that the OP has cruised a lot and has taken the time to get to know some of the staff, as well as the time to make positive evaluations of staff, and the staff are grateful for this. And while the style was perhaps not the easiest to follow in a review, I still found it helpful and I appreciate the time the OP took to write the review. If someone cannot follow or feels that it is not helpful, well no one has to read it. Sorry, that post jsut sounded pretty cold as a response to someone who took time to post and gave some good information.

yoyocruiser

When was the last time you heard of the captain getting someone's room decorated and getting them a cake? Seems unreal to me.

yoyo - AFT has a long history of posting on these boards and many cc'ers have been reading her posts for several years. She was a long-time cruiser on another line and it's only in the last few years that she has cruised NCL.

I don't think barbgazz was being snarky but asking a legitimate question IMO. Maybe AFT is just lucky - I've cruised NCL for 20+ years now and haven't had the captain gift DH and I with anniversary cabin decorations (and we've celebrated our 35th and 40th anniversaries on NCL ships).

yoyocruiser,

I'm sailing on Jan 10th on the Jewel and I'll post an informal review when I return. If there are any questions you'd like answered please ask and I'll do the best I can to answer. I am with family and won't have a lot of time but I'll do my best.:)

with a great crew, good food, excellent entertainment and plenty to do that is listed by the hour in the Daily. Be sure to buy the deposit for your next cruise to receive a $100 OBC which pays for tips.

We leave on the Jewel January 3 and reading this really got me excited. thank you so much! It gave me some good ideas about things to see and do.

yoyocruiser

Archived