Which Rental Company Is The Best In Cape Canaveral  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rental Company Is The Best In Cape Canaveral

• Avis
    • Hertz
    • Budget
    • Enterprise
    • Thrifty/Dollar

I tend to agree with the cheapest, but there have been threads about prices changing and cars not being available. I have cars booked for going and back, but really don't trust the one company that was the cheapest due to things I have read here. An ongoing poll would help to know which company(s) have top notch service, and the ones jerking people around.

I have booked cars 4 times with Avis port Canaveral and they are run by some very nice people.I have used it on 2 cruises out of there and one cruise that had it as a day stop the pride out of Baltimore last labor day.

They go out of there way to be accommodating and helpfull.they are under 10 minutes from port with there shuttle and when we returned car after the shuttle stoped and the owner took us back ,.He told us not to rush he would be there till 6 and he would drive us back to the ship.he did and just nice people.

I rented from Enterprise when landing in Orlando to Port Canaveral, and from Port Canaveral to Orlando. Both were one-ways, and there is no charge for renting and dropping at another location. I also signed up for the Enterprise Plus Program, and when arriving at both locations to pick up a car, you get to skip the line and go right to the front. Whatever you do, make your reservations in advance! When I was in Port Canaveral, there was a person that showed up and wanted to rent a car without a reservation, and they told him they were already short on cars, so he would have to wait and see if someone didn't show up for their reservation. I think they had great customer service for Enterprise Plus Program Members.

Archived