Rhapsody Deck 3 cabins rear

Blazer2

I just discovered that our cabin on Deck 3 of the Rhapsody of the Seas is right below the dining room.

If you have stayed in one of the cabins (I Believe cat. H) could you feel any vibration or did you have any noise from above.

Just returned from a HAL cruise, where we were below an outside eating area and it was so noisy, now I'm worried we will have same problem.

Thanks

I just discovered that our cabin on Deck 3 of the Rhapsody of the Seas is right below the dining room.

If you have stayed in one of the cabins (I Believe cat. H) could you feel any vibration or did you have any noise from above.

Just returned from a HAL cruise, where we were below an outside eating area and it was so noisy, now I'm worried we will have same problem.

Thanks

Hi Blazer,

We sailed on RHapsody in October last year - great ship! You will love it!

We did notice some vibration when we were seated in the dining room on the lower level, port side, and not far from entry doorway.

This was a bit irritating when sitting down to dinner and it varied depending on which chair you sat on!

This was also evident at some other points around that sector of the ship.

I can only suggest that this vibration would be unpleasant if you had a cabin around that area - if they have not fixed whatever was causing the vibe. Maybe it was not a problem around sleep time?

I think that also was not always so pronounced - it varied.

Personally, I would try to avoid being directly under any dining rooms, kitchens etc, and also the bars.

I'd also try to avoid being too close to the elevators, if this can be managed.

Not always possible, but I'd try.

We were on 3, but closer up toward the forward set of elevators and it was great for lack of noise.

hope this assists?

We were right under the dinning room last month and had no issues with noise. This ship does have some vibrations now and again but once you noticed it once, from then on it just becomes part of the ship and the rolling of the ocean.

Blazer, Just a suggestion. Have you subscribed to the Roll Call specific to your cruise?

If you are not aware of this, in the Cruise Critic forums site, go to the Rhapsody Meet and Greet roll Calls and register for the Meet and Greet and also then you can converse with many of your future fellow passengers.

Hi,

We were in the same room on both of our Rhapsody cruises - deck 3 under the dining room. On the second cruise, I THOUGHT I heard some scrapping on the floor above a couple of times around 11 pm. That was it. The room was great. The ship was beautiful and of the 14 cruises I have been on so far, Rhapsody was the best. Have a great time.

Rassa

Archived