Drink Prices on the Norwegian Pearl

vrs

Hi! My husband and I are planning an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Norwegian Pearl Dec 26th, 2010... we are trying to figure out a budget for on board... he likes his beer... and i like my lattes and margaritas... so any help would be great....

how much is beer

how much is a margarita (or like drinks)

how much is a latte or frappachino

how much is an old fashion (or like drinks)

what kind of deals to they run?

how much is the 6 beer bucket?

how much is a difference get a souvenir cup vs. reg. cup?

if you get a souvenir cup once... and get a refill in it, do you still pay the price of the souvenir cup or will they give you the reg. cup price?

lots of questions i know.... but any help would be great!!!! thank you all!!! :)

Sept 09 in Alaska a rum and coke or vodka and tonic was either 4.95 or 5.50, with the 15% charge it came to 5.69 or 6.33. (guess you can tell I had plenty since those numbers stick in my head) DH had buckets of Miller light which was just under 25.00, can remember the exact penny. Did not have any margaritas or lattes or souvineer cups.

However, with your cruise being 15 months out from when we went the prices could easily go up - probably not down though. :rolleyes:

Hi! My husband and I are planning an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Norwegian Pearl Dec 26th, 2010... we are trying to figure out a budget for on board... he likes his beer... and i like my lattes and margaritas... so any help would be great....

how much is beer

how much is a margarita (or like drinks)

how much is a latte or frappachino

how much is an old fashion (or like drinks)

what kind of deals to they run?

how much is the 6 beer bucket?

how much is a difference get a souvenir cup vs. reg. cup?

if you get a souvenir cup once... and get a refill in it, do you still pay the price of the souvenir cup or will they give you the reg. cup price?

lots of questions i know.... but any help would be great!!!! thank you all!!! :)

Assuming the prices are Fleetwide (Jewel Nov/Dec.2009) mixed drink prices in a Souvie glass, (which they now seem to promote) and averaging normal pricing and daily specials....you're looking at $9.50/drink. Bucket of beer was $28.46 for 6. These prices include the normal 15% gratuity.

There seems to have been, according to my math, and 11-1/2 percent increase in drink prices from a year ago. I suppose a trade-off might be that there is not yet a fuel surcharge.

Don't be surprised to pay upwards of $11.50 for a mixed drink (gratuity included). Daily specials can run about $8.05 (gratuity included) all in a souvie glass, which is yours to keep.

Hope this helps.

On the Star in Nov., in the bars a Bloody Mary was $5.50 (standard glass) and a Sam Adams beer was $4.95...I believe. A 6 bottle bucket of Miller Lites, (16 ounce bottles) was around $25....I believe....and all that was including 15% bar gratuity. Prices are very similar to or slightly less than what I expect on shore at a restaurant bar.

WOW! Prices have gone up. I guess I will wait on those 2 for 1 specials. Are those all day long or only certain hours in certain bars?

Can you still get the daily special in a regular glass for lessor price?

Archived