Rent-a-Car place right at the Miami port?

VACATION IS MY LIFE

Does anyone know if there is a Rent-a-Car company right at the port of Miami? After our cruise we are going to rent a car to drive to Ft. Myers. I was going to just get one from the airport, but if I can get one right from the port then that would same me a taxi ride to the Rent-a-Car place at the airport.

Thanks

I don't know of one right there but we traveled on the NCL sky this may and upon getting off the ship we got on a bus that took us to the rental car company. The bus was free of charge and they picked us up outside the terminal and dropped us off at front door of rental place.

We have used Alamo many times, very simple drive the used car to the rental place, hope on a shuttle get off at the pier and when you get off the ship they are waiting to take you back to rental place. Then we get on another shuttle and get a lift to the airport :)

The Miami airport is pretty screwed up rental car wise with all their rennovations. The rental car places are Not consolidated but are spread over a neighborhood next to the airport. So, pay careful attention to the where they drop you off. If you have trouble finding the place on the way back, go into the terminal area where the arrivals are, keep to the left, and look for the rental car shuttle - then "tail it" back to the rental car place.

Archived