For all the WOW sale bookers....

acc82

Recently, OBC's not given to who they are to be distributed to has been discussed recently on this board. I booked our upcoming Jan. 3rd Independence cruise during one of the WOW sales. During the WOW sale, it promises half the deposit fee (benefit I did recieve), lower rates (check), and an OBC of 100 dollars for this length of stay. I was told by the representative that the credit would be distributed after the WOW sale was over with (because of something to do with the amount of bookings during the promotion). So, I didn't worry about it.......................up until this week when I was reading about some who NEVER recieved their credits. I called royal carribbean about this. During the call, I was transferred to three people and finally someone said they had to check with their supervisor. After being on hold for 5 minutes, I was told that I WAS to recieve the credit, but it wasn't credited yet. She at that point told me that she put the credit on my account.

Moral of the story: if you think you are supposed to have an OBC, call royal and check. Mine wasn't there until I did, and I've read many stories of people who cruised and NEVER recieved the credit (as well as being told that they won't after the cruise completion).

Archived