Equinox Ultimate Caribbean - AWESOME

KT4209

Did you get the square one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond? It sounds like it would work for me; I want to use it for t-shirts and shorts etc. Could you tell me the brand name. I'd like to go to B,B, & B the next time I'm running errands.

Thanks very much tally 10 and Kevin's girl. :)

Yes the square one was also purchase at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and that one was $12.99. My husband thought his T-shirts and golf shirts would fit perfectly in there. It is called a "Weekly Shelf Organizer" as it has the days of the week on each shelf and it is made by "Closet Complete by Vipac, " the same company that makes the "Mesh Organizer" or "bongo" for $9.99.(Like I said, check with B, B, and Beyond as not every store had it). The one we went to had at least 5 of each but we had to go across town for it. Again, Kevin's Girl, thanks for the idea, we think its perfect for us!

Hi, we are doing the same cruise on Equinox in March. Can you advise what the cost of drinks are aboard, both my husband and our friends drink a lot of Beer and whisky, and are wondering wether the drinks package is worth it.

I look forward to your reply.

Gill

Gill, the beer package is $30.00 per day (on the 10-night cruise) and our friend Wayne drank enough beer to be ahead of the game. That's a lot of beer! Most beers were $5.50 to $6.50 and the beer card did not include premium beers.

Don't miss going into Michael's club and checking in with the staff there. They had some nice tastings of Jameson and some single barrel bourbons. Enjoy! The cost for the tastings was $15.00 per person and well worth it.

Archived