Cabin location on Miracle

hampshire

Just booked cabin 7301 a 9B on Miracle for a Caribbean cruise. Can anyone tell me if this is a noisey location. We have noticed that the elevator appears to back into the cabin from the maps. It is a 230sq.ft cabin so we would like to keep it. Thank you

We have that cabin for our Jan 7th cruise. From other comments on Cruise Critic, it is a very nice cabin and very quite. No noise from the elevator at all.

Thank you for your reply. I could not find the link for the cabin picture though. Enjoy your cruise. Hope you will post a review. This will be our first time sailing with Carnival. Thought our Granddaughter would enjoy it.

Just back from my 2nd Miracle cruise. The soundproofing on this class ship is very good. I was in 7192 the first time, which was a nice, central location and 4230 last week.

You're between two cabin decks, which helps.

I see you're in one of the 9As. A couple who we sailed with were in 7299, and all week she kept saying that I had to come see the cabin. We had originally thought our Roll Call would do a cabin crawl, but we just never got it organized. So, unfortunately, I never saw it. I think if she had had any issues with noise from the elevators, she would have mentioned it.

If I can remember to ask her, I'll post back here.

Just back from my 2nd Miracle cruise. The soundproofing on this class ship is very good. I was in 7192 the first time, which was a nice, central location and 4230 last week.

You're between two cabin decks, which helps.

I see you're in one of the 9As. A couple who we sailed with were in 7299, and all week she kept saying that I had to come see the cabin. We had originally thought our Roll Call would do a cabin crawl, but we just never got it organized. So, unfortunately, I never saw it. I think if she had had any issues with noise from the elevators, she would have mentioned it.

If I can remember to ask her, I'll post back here.

We would appreciate that - thank you.

Here's what she had to say...

"No noise at all in cabin 7299. In fact, it was one of the quietest cabins I have ever had. However, that was not the case on the Spirit. My friends that stayed in the same cabin for our Thanksgiving cruise complained about hearing every single elevator "ding". Not so much the elevator itself, but the ding each time it arrived. Since the Spirit was the first built and the Miracle was the last, they probably figured out how to super insulate it."

Now that I think about it, I couldn't even hear the elevator ding when standing waiting for one! I had to keep looking around to see the arrow.

Here's what she had to say...

"No noise at all in cabin 7299. In fact, it was one of the quietest cabins I have ever had. However, that was not the case on the Spirit. My friends that stayed in the same cabin for our Thanksgiving cruise complained about hearing every single elevator "ding". Not so much the elevator itself, but the ding each time it arrived. Since the Spirit was the first built and the Miracle was the last, they probably figured out how to super insulate it."

Now that I think about it, I couldn't even hear the elevator ding when standing waiting for one! I had to keep looking around to see the arrow.

Sounds good - thank you.

Archived