Favorite class of ship and why?

mikkire

Hi all, we're having a bit of a dilemma :confused: and needed some input. My husband and I have cruised before and absolutely love Carnival, but have only sailed on Fantasy class ships. We're in the process of planning a cruise for our entire family for the holidays and are considering booking one of the larger ships but just not sure which ones to look at. By the way, we live in Florida so we would definitely want to look at ships that left out of one of the Florida ports (Port Canaveral, Tampa or Miami). Give us your suggestions for the best of the best.

Kim & Erik

"?" 2005

Imagination 2001

Ecstasy 2000

Fantasy 1999

Princess 1977

Everyone has their own personal opinion, I'm sure, but the SPIRIT class is in my opinion the absolute best class. There was a poll recently that will bear the popularity of this class out.

I've cruised the GLORY (Conquest class) and both the PRIDE & LEGEND (Spirit class) and am in complete agreement with the poll.

Incidentally, I loved the old Fantasy class ships also.

Archived