Pool table on Splendor?

Mandalay44

not true! I'm almost positive there is a pool table you just have to look for it. I believe I remember seeing it in like the Pink room or near the library.

You are incorrect in that there is NOT a pool table on this ship ! In fact there have never been any pool tables on any Carnival ship.

While there is something for everyone on a cruise ship to do, CCL in my opinion sets the standards pretty LOW compared to RCI when it comes to innovative things for passengers to participate in IF THEY WANT. Not by any means an RCI cheerleader, but they set the bar pretty high when it comes to cruising in general, especially on their newer ships whereas CCL just seems to take the same mold and just change the decor... same ol...same ol ship, just a different decor package although on the "Dream" they boast the great cove balcony staterooms and thats about it regarding something new ! Now if they could just figure a way to make the public areas more accommodating for the increased passengers they have added on a ship that was not designed to handle so many !

That's what makes cruising so great...there are plenty of cruise lines that offer different things. So if you prefer the bells and whistles of one, the choice of anytime dining on another, then there are plenty of choices which ones we choose to cruise. I have cruised on Sitmar (good ole days), Princess, HAL, NCL, RCI, and Carnival. I have had a great time on each and every cruise, because I love to cruise first and foremost. Depending on what you want on a cruise, there is something for everybody.

Archived