Uploading to Cell Phone

crusinsue

Hi Can anyone tell me how I can upload a picture of the Caribbean Princess to my cell phone I did it once but dont remenber how. I just got an upgrade to a new cell phone and I wan to add as my wallpaper. Thank you and Happy New Years to all:o Crusin Sue

Hi Can anyone tell me how I can upload a picture of the Caribbean Princess to my cell phone I did it once but dont remenber how. I just got an upgrade to a new cell phone and I wan to add as my wallpaper. Thank you and Happy New Years to all:o Crusin Sue

On most phones with internal storage, you attach the phone using the USB cable and say yes when the phone asks if you want to use mass-storage mode. You then copy files to it like any flash drive or external hard drive which makes the image available to use as a wallpaper.

If you need more detailed instructions, please indicate the model of your phone.

Dave

Ok, bad news.

I wasn't able to find any confirmation that Verizon Access Manager will work with the Nokia that you have. I also wasn't able to find confirmation that connecting via a micro-USB cable will give you any access either.

I did have an idea you might try...display the photo on a PC monitor and take a picture with your phone. You will then be able to use it as a wallpaper.

Best of luck!

Dave

Archived