New Carnival website site sucks!!!!

jima53

Ever since the website has been "updated"or whatever they want to call it, it has been terrible. Very difficult to open deck plans among other things. This particular problem has occurred since they redid the website. Carnival, how about fixing the problem.

Ever since the website has been "updated"or whatever they want to call it, it has been terrible. Very difficult to open deck plans among other things. This particular problem has occurred since they redid the website. Carnival, how about fixing the problem.

when I try to open the deck plans all I get is a blank page.:(

Bill

Iv had trouble off and on for the last month getting pages to load. The other thead about how lousy the Carnival site is I posted the message I got twice today when I tried to look at cabins, said they were updating.

There are times you click and things happen quickly, then other times, click and wait and wait...and wait:confused:

I've had issues for quite some time. It will go to load and freeze up my computer......

I was hoping the new page would help things. Guess not. Maybe after the holidays it will get better. too many ppl buying cruises fro x-mas??

It's not completely cooked yet. They're still working on it.

Sure will be glad when they are done....for sure.:rolleyes:

Their site has blown chunks for awhile now. Being in IT support it bugs

the daylights out of me to see sites like this.

I find the IE works better than firefox, etc. I drives me nuts that web designers

can not code correctly for all common browsers.

Their site has blown chunks for awhile now. Being in IT support it bugs

the daylights out of me to see sites like this.

I find the IE works better than firefox, etc. I drives me nuts that web designers

can not code correctly for all common browsers.

Their site works GREAT with IE6! :p

Glad to hear I am not the only one who can't get to deck plans.....blank page. I did email Carnival, but no response as of yet. Deck Plan Page looks like a "draft" under construction when I sometimes go beyond "clocking" waiting for it....uggghh!

I've noticed a few problems too, but its still a huge improvement over the old site from a few years ago.

Glad to hear I am not the only one who can't get to deck plans.....blank page. I did email Carnival, but no response as of yet. Deck Plan Page looks like a "draft" under construction when I sometimes go beyond "clocking" waiting for it....uggghh!

I got a reply that they were still working on it. I mentioned not getting deck plans for the Elation and they sent me a link. I sure hope we can get deck plans for all ships soon.

I have found that when I disable my firewall, it works great.

Steve

Every time they make changes to the website, things go wrong. I've had problems:

• filling out some forms (specifically when trying to purchaseFunship Dollars)
  • viewing deckplans
  • viewing excursions. We are within 60 days of cruising and only 4 excurusion options are listed for our stop in HMC. I'm REALLY hoping this is a website glitch and not a new "improvement" for HMC. We REALLY wanted to jetski there.

As others have posted, Carnival isn't Firefox friendly. I did upgrate to IE 8 the other day and was able to get the forms issue that I was experiecing to work (kind of)

I don't understand how a company as large as carnival doesn't have some kind of QA measures in place to thoroughly test before releasing to the public.

On one page after I log in for a booked cruise, Carnival says I have 74 days to go (in bold red) until the next cruise. On the same page they say 75 days to go in a different area of the page. Maybe they are getting ready for a leap year.

Also, I show all my documents "as completed". I did not do my luggage tags, however, and when I go to the Fun Pass to do them, I get an error message: "We apoligise, as an error has occurred while processing ur request. We are currently working to resolve the issue." That has been going on for a couple of weeks.

It really is bad!! All I receive is a blank page when trying to look at deck plans....not good at all....had to go to Priceline just to look at a deck plan...:(

Archived