change passenger name?

ohflvaz

We are due to leave on CB in less than a month. Is it possible to change passenger name this late? On Christmas eve I discovered my husband is involved with another woman (again!) and now would like to take my sister with me instead.:

We are due to leave on CB in less than a month. Is it possible to change passenger name this late? On Christmas eve I discovered my husband is involved with another woman (again!) and now would like to take my sister with me instead.:
Sorry to hear about your (not so) DH. You should call Princess or your TA as soon as possible to change the name. There will be a charge, which I believe is $50. At least that's what it was several years ago, but it can be done up until a few days before sailing.

You can change a passenger, but the closer you get to sailing the higher the cost

Really sorry about the reason for the change, :eek:

I think this is incorrect.

I believe that it is always a $50 administrative fee when changing a pax after final payment. You can change up until 24 hours before sailing.

Thanks for all your kind words. My sister is trustworthy. I should have known it wasn't over 18 months ago. Live and learn....

I hope that you can change the name and not have to pay the fee! Sorry to hear about your situation :( Have a good time with your sister!!!! :)

Archived