Pictures of the royal family suite on Freedom?

monoptn

We are thinking of booking the Freedom in May with our family of 5. We have sailed on the Mariner twice and stayed in the Family Oceanview. I'm having trouble finding information on the Royal Family Suite. I'd love to see some actual pictures of it instead of the ones on the website that show up for all the ships. Or we might book a Grand Suite and an interior...Any suggestions? Thanks so much!!

Lori

Yes, I found those as well and actually that's why I'm confused. The website pictures don't look anything like those so I'm wondering if that lady took pictures of the presidential suite or something else. She has things posted about a grand piano, etc which I know would only be in a bigger suite. I'm hoping someone that has actually cruised in the RFS will send me some pics. Thanks for your help though

Lori

Yes, I found those as well and actually that's why I'm confused. The website pictures don't look anything like those so I'm wondering if that lady took pictures of the presidential suite or something else. She has things posted about a grand piano, etc which I know would only be in a bigger suite. I'm hoping someone that has actually cruised in the RFS will send me some pics. Thanks for your help though

Lori

This is what I can report from the Royal Family suite on the Freedom last week. The suite has a separate bedroom with a HUGE bathroom....think of an I. In the base of the top of the I is a bidet, and the toilet and sink. In the l portion of the I is a huge vanity on one side of the room and a bench seat on the other. Then in the bottom of the I is a whirlpool tub and glass shower.

In the living room is the grand piano and a smaller bathroom off the foyer. There is a bar, table, sofas and lots of counter space. Out on the balcony is a hot tub and the balcony is nice and large.

Lori

The pictures are from the Presidential Suite room 6414. We stayed in the Royal Family Suites on Liberty last year. I have one photo from the living area with the couch set up as a bed. I also have a couple of the balcony.

When you come into the room you enter in a hallway with a large closet on one side and an interior size bedroom with bathroom on the other. This room has two single beds and two pulldowns. Once you get to the end of the hall one side is a doorway to the master bedroom with large bathroom (roughly a junior suite size room) and a living room area with a large couch and a couple of chairs and TV.

The sliding door to the giant balcony is through the living room area. The balcony had a couple of lounge chairs and a table and 6 chairs. Great for eating room service on.

We had six people in each of the Royal Family Suites plus two more people in the connecting rooms on side of the family suites on deck 8. We asked to have the balcony dividers removed which gave us a balcony that was just gigantic.

If you have any other questions, just ask

PC191417.jpg.693cf4793849aacb598229ee91400d88.jpg

PC190013.jpg.f084bad17f87301e78e400aeff030faa.jpg

PC191416.jpg.5b3ac001a48d537d40211be6aad10a2e.jpg

Thanks everyone, that was just what I needed to know! I really wanted something special, June is our 20th anniversary, and I didn't know that these suite were at the very back of the boat. After reading some of the posts and looking at pictures, we have decided to go with a Grand Suite and an Interior for my older boys directly across the hall. It was also $1500 cheaper! I love these boards, I've been reading the All Things Freedom thread for over a day now, lol! Thanks again for the info!

Lori

Archived