2 Itineraries, help me decide!

Spara

Ship Name: Liberty Of The Seas

Departure Port: Miami, Florida

Ports of Call: Miami, Florida; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Haiti; Miami, Florida

Or

Ports of Call: Miami, Florida; Labadee, Haiti; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami, Florida

Can you give me pros and cons of each?? I cant decide!:o

Ports of Call: Miami, Florida; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Labadee, Haiti; Miami, Florida

Or

Ports of Call: Miami, Florida; Labadee, Haiti; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami, Florida

Can you give me pros and cons of each?? I cant decide!:o

When are you sailing? I actually booked both as a B2B in September (great rate). However, if I had to choose only one I'd pick the Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Labadee itinerary (mainly because I like the Caymans and I don't like a lot of sea days).

I'm in agreement with the previous poster. The western itinerary with Cayman wins it for me. If Cayman weren't on the list, it would be a toss-up. You'll find some beautiful beaches there, a very clean area, and some fun shore excursions.

I'm leaning towards the western because of the grand cayman.

And I am hoping to go in october, hoping. The price just dropped a bit, I am trying to talk husband into booking!

I'd book it now (you can always cancel before final payment). I'd also bet that the price will drop between now and then (and you can get the lower price as well just let your TA or RCI know about the price drop). Whatever you decide I strongly recommend getting travel insurance (hurricane season as well as medical coverage).

This is the one I selected when we were on the Mariner of the Seas 2 years ago...loved this itinerary. Loved the Southern itinerary from Puerto Rico even better.

Done both, prefer the western. Grand Cayman is nice, but very commercial. There are some nice beaches and Jamaica is really nice once you get out of the port.

Don't really care for many interaries that include PR. Not much to do there IMO once you have been once or twice.

Don't really care for many interaries that include PR. Not much to do there IMO once you have been once or twice.

Have to respectfully disagree. We truly enjoy San Juan for the opportunity to walk to the downtown area, explore the two forts, etc..

Archived